The Tattoo thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have always been amazed by the talent some of these artists have, and like looking through their sketch books. Unfortunately tne autoimmune response I have keeps me from inking up. Have wondered if they could tattoo leather? Not sure it would take though as there isn't a healing response to seal the ink into the hide.

Only dope heads, hardcore bikers, sailors, gang members, and cheap hookers have tattoos.

Let's see, I don't do drugs....sold my bike a few years back....I ain't all that fond of boats and I've never ran with a gang.

OMG !.......I guess that means I'm a cheap hooker !!

raw
:cool::respect:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm not totally happy with my new tattoo. It's been 8 days so it should be healed completely I believe and the shop owner at Empire Tattoo said to come back in and he personality would do whatever had to be done to make it awesome. He said he wants every customer to be happy so that says alot about this business.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he's that devoted to making his customers happy, it shouldn't hurt to go by and show it to him. My guess is he'll say give it a few more days, but if it looks to him like it's on track at least that would maybe give you some peace of mind? And if it's not, probably the sooner he sees it the better. Or I doubt waiting another week would hurt in any case...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he's that devoted to making his customers happy, it shouldn't hurt to go by and show it to him. My guess is he'll say give it a few more days, but if it looks to him like it's on track at least that would maybe give you some peace of mind? And if it's not, probably the sooner he sees it the better. Or I doubt waiting another week would hurt in any case...
I've talked to him.
He said wait about 2 more weeks and come see him. The eagle doesn't look realistic and the flag looks like a cartoon sketch lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom