There is a new gun store at Council and NW Expressway??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped in a little more than a week ago to welcome them to the neighborhood. I don't need anything at the moment, but considering the store is less than a mile from my home I would like to make them my go to for future purchases. Bob didn't give the best impression. Came off very short, like he was doing us a favor by talking to us when no one else was in the store. He was very rude to another potential customer who ended up leaving the store mid conversation. He also yelled at my son who was safely checking out a firearm with me. I like giving everyone a second chance, but my wife was done.

Hope it was an isolated experience.

Welcome to every gun shop in america. If you work in a gunshop your automatically the baddest mofo on the planet and every person that walks in should bow to your greatness.

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went in there today. Limited stock still and even less ammo but he did have some. Seems like an OK guy. Was less than impressed when he dropped the mf-bomb in front of a kid about 9 or 10.

Reaction score
Dang, that is sad. Thanks for the heads up though. Sometimes I like to stop in and peek at places with my 5yr old. He has already heard and repeated enough bad things just from regular television that he happens to see. I don't need that too. Haha:blahblah:

kickface

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Barely better than gun world. High prices, high ffl transfer, low inventory, 10% restocking fee on any returns unless its open then it is a 25% restocking fee, and to top it all off rude owner. I didn't see any reason to shop at this place. Guess I'll stick with sooner state pawn and h&h.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Barely better than gun world. High prices, high ffl transfer, low inventory, 10% restocking fee on any returns unless its open then it is a 25% restocking fee, and to top it all off rude owner. I didn't see any reason to shop at this place. Guess I'll stick with sooner state pawn and h&h.

I agree. I went by, just to check it out. It will be my last time to stop there.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We drive past there pretty regularly. They are either closed or there is ONE vehicle in the lot (besides the same truck that's there all the time -- figure that's the owners).

GC's welcome to stick his head in there without me if he wishes to do so. I've paid my dues with gunstore guys treating me like I dunno what I'm looking at (yea, those ARE guns ... And in a gunstore, too ... Whudda thunk it?). I'll shop at OAS when Chris is working. Otherwise, it'll show up here in the classifieds ... :)

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kid you not bunny, I went in looking for a skeleton stock hoping I could get one that day and he swore up and down they he has them on his website but couldn't find one. I stood there for 5 minutes awkwardly as he tried to navigate his website and kept saying how much stuff is on there it's hard to navigate. I kindly said I would just look at it when I got home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom