They F!@#$ed that Pedophile up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Murder is wrong

2. There are bigger problems and injustices in the world to be concerned with making right, given finite resources to do so.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think when you wish something like that on any living being, you lose a bit of your humanity. We are an evolving society and barbarian acts brings us a step backwards. Im not saying he didn't deserve what happened to him, but i wouldnt wish a violent death on anyone that couldn't go without it. As a parent as well, I see how it can stir up many emotions but drawing from emotions to decide a living or dying fate is ridiculous. The saying life is special, is not a two way street.

That's kind of exactly where I was coming from (only you wrote it more eloquently than I could).

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Murder is wrong

2. There are bigger problems and injustices in the world to be concerned with making right, given finite resources to do so.

Correct. However, those prisoners had no control over the other injustices, but they did over the one in front of them.

I will not condone, but neither will I cry.

sethk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that doesn't count as justice. Guy may may have "deserved it", but that is not the way it should be done. Stuff like that should not happen, and by stuff, I mean the rape outside of prison and the murder inside. The sad thing is that it still happens even though everyone sees it coming. This guy first sexually assaulted a child when he was 13. Just think about that. Should somebody have disemboweled him then? It would have kept a couple other rapes from happening.

I really wish people would take this stuff more seriously and talk about it more. Something horrible happens and we write the perp. off as a monster. Then we wanna high-five the other "monsters" that mutilate him, since, you know, he had it coming. If he did, we should respect our judicial system and the rule of law enough to not let the sentence be (predictably) carried out by a couple of thugs we can't control.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that doesn't count as justice. Guy may may have "deserved it", but that is not the way it should be done. Stuff like that should not happen, and by stuff, I mean the rape outside of prison and the murder inside. The sad thing is that it still happens even though everyone sees it coming. This guy first sexually assaulted a child when he was 13. Just think about that. Should somebody have disemboweled him then? It would have kept a couple other rapes from happening.

I really wish people would take this stuff more seriously and talk about it more. Something horrible happens and we write the perp. off as a monster. Then we wanna high-five the other "monsters" that mutilate him, since, you know, he had it coming. If he did, we should respect our judicial system and the rule of law enough to not let the sentence be (predictably) carried out by a couple of thugs we can't control.

This is a good comment.

Though I disagree: rather than champion the cause of a victim who is in that situation purely by circumstance of his own actions, why not focus on preventing the root cause? Society will go along with the idea of 'reform and prevention' much easier than bleeding hearts over an unrepentant pedophile.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes someone should have disemboweled him then or taken him out and put a bullet in the back of his skull. Ya'll are some touchy feelys over this and I am 100% pro killing rapists, murderers, & pedophiles and I don't much give a damn who does it. There lives are of no value, that doesn't make me less human for wanting something killed that has no humanity. The only thing that would make me less of a human is if I did it myself, When you or someone you love and are close to are a victim you will feel the same way. Unfortunately I have a certified p.o.s getting 3 squares a day for 40yrs down in big mac and if another prisoner killed that mother f*cker I'd go dance on his grave.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes someone should have disemboweled him then or taken him out and put a bullet in the back of his skull. Ya'll are some touchy feelys over this and I am 100% pro killing rapists, murderers, & pedophiles and I don't much give a damn who does it. There lives are of no value, that doesn't make me less human for wanting something killed that has no humanity. The only thing that would make me less of a human is if I did it myself, When you or someone you love and are close to are a victim you will feel the same way. Unfortunately I have a certified p.o.s getting 3 squares a day for 40yrs down in big mac and if another prisoner killed that mother f*cker I'd go dance on his grave.

So the 2 murders should be killed, and their killers killed, and so forth

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a victim of some things at the hands of folks who "loved" me that made that guy look look Mr. Rogers I'm only gonna add that those of you who think I'm less human or somehow inferior to you, walk ONE day in my shoes. Just one. Then come back and we'll talk.

Some people need killing. Pedophiles are No. 1 on that hit parade list.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What comes around goes around... Reap what one sows... Violence begets violence... Live by the sword, die by the sword...

I cannot disagree with this post. If everyone felt this way we would not be having this conversation.

I must be getting soft.

I see stories like this, and I'm torn. I understand the human desire for vengeance and punishment, and he was rightfully imprisoned for his crimes.

But I'm weeping inside over the thought that Harrison probably never had anyone preach the Gospel to him.

You are most likely correct Bob, however I hope he got the chance to ask for forgiveness before he got what I feel like he probably deserved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom