Thieves and Hoarders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lumping thieves and hoarders in the same group is like lumping entitlement/welfare/hand out people and those who didn't stock up/shot up/can't purchase more ammo.

For the record: I haven't been selling my ammo. I have given a few boxes away in special circumstances.

Correction: I decided I would part with some .22. I posted it on here and a local forum. It was sold in 10 minutes and it took an hour for my phone to slow enough to post it was sold.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found some CCI mini mag for $14/100 bought 2. I buy what I shoot, when I can, even if I don't shoot it the same day. Lots of 7.62x39 around, maybe get a different gun.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Failure to plan is planning to fail. County state and world only three kinds of fair. Tossing people who have a stockpile of ammo into the same category as thieves is rather asinine. If you are young enough you don't remember the first obozo ammo shortage well then your "older friends/mentors" didn't do a good job explaining how the world works. OR YOU DIDN'T LISTEN !!!!! I saw my dad get caught with his pants down during the Clinton era ban and learned a valuable lesson. Not being able to participate in something I enjoy because of piss poor planning on my part is my fault not the "haves". If you where naive enough to believe the shelves wouldn't get bare after obozo's reelection well you get what you have now. HOPEFULLY you'll learn something and be unaffected NEXT TIME THIS HAPPENS ! And not piss and moan about it. Also tell you're newer shooting buddies who also enjoy this sport. Oh and rather than piss and moan about not having ammo burn the phone and interweb and some gas and what you need can be found at reasonable prices if you try hard instead of bitching on a gun forum. You're the same folks who are mad I bought some gold at 650-700 bucks an ounce also.

dcmtex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At what point is enough enough and to label it is silly. I am prepared but what does that really mean and who's perspective do we use. I've been in the have not position in the past as well but never looked at it as others to blame. Now I know what you are really reffering to here I think in regard to theives. "Those who buy all they can with intent to sell for profit" Not sure I would call them thieves but capitalism only works if there are buyers.
Hoarders , I have no problem with and I think I am one. Maybe some of the guys in the early morning lines are guys who don't have enough...I don't wait in lines but will buy my alotted amounts if they are in stock. The question is how much is enough and how much do I want to invest. Its different for everybody.

Latest posts

Top Bottom