Thinking of a name change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the matter, Red Cloud or Buffalo Who Hunts At Night With Spotlight bothers you? It must have bothered a lot of schools and teams too because they changed their names-and I like them, they weren't racist, they were history and reminded me of the Native Americans that used to own this land. 1890- Wounded Knee Battle and it wasn't that long ago-a little over 100 years that this country was open land. Sometimes I think about it and how the population has increased to where it is today. When I was a kid I could go out in the back yard and shoot a .22 or shotgun but if I tried that now they'd arrest me and label me a terrorist because I have nearly thirty guns. How times have changed!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, even though we're on a fairly high location, cell phone service here is iffy. On a good day I can get 2 bars on our flip phone if I'm near the patio doors. And facing the right direction. :/

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, even though we're on a fairly high location, cell phone service here is iffy. On a good day I can get 2 bars on our flip phone if I'm near the patio doors. And facing the right direction. :/

Well I would say that is a bad thing but I can walk out my front door and all I see is my potbelly ,no t-shirt wearing neighbor and his 5 yapping piss bags!!! Dial up would be a small price to pay for never seeing that crap again LOL. It's like damn dude your old and fat just like me!! Keep your shirt on !! Nobody wants to see that!!!:cool:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I would say that is a bad thing but I can walk out my front door and all I see is my potbelly ,no t-shirt wearing neighbor and his 5 yapping piss bags!!! Dial up would be a small price to pay for never seeing that crap again LOL. It's like damn dude your old and fat just like me!! Keep your shirt on !! Nobody wants to see that!!!:cool:

5 kids is a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
5 kids is a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep!! 5 chihuahuas, noisy worthless not listening when "dad" screams at the top of his lungs to shut up, piss bags!! Sorry to you folks that have and love the little rats but I would not have one of the little yaps!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom