Elon Musk’s Major Rebranding: Twitter Name Will Change to ‘X,’ Bird Symbols to Disappear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It still totally amazes me how the news media thinks twatter is the voice of the nation.
It's because, like it or not, Twitter took over the media's role. That's just a fact and it's all because the media allowed it to happen by not fulfilling their role. Only now they are pissed about it since they have a villain to vilify in Elon Musk. The real culprit is the media itself and they'll never see or admit that.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's because, like it or not, Twitter took over the media's role. That's just a fact and it's all because the media allowed it to happen by not fulfilling their role. Only now they are pissed about it since they have a villain to vilify in Elon Musk. The real culprit is the media itself and they'll never see or admit that.

Plus the media folks don't like the new policy of paying for the check mark. Suddenly, anyone that is willing to pay for the mark is basically as good as the media. They seemed to relish that they "were verified."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Twatter did not represent America in its hey day nor does it now.
It was once again a few thousand people and thousands of bots that touted the owners wishes which is not the true wishes nor truth of what common Americans think is right.
This has all came Out in congressional hearings.
My hope is that Musk makes this a social media platform that is censor ship free. An open platform

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was once again a few thousand people and thousands of bots that touted the owners wishes which is not the true wishes nor truth of what common Americans think is right.
My hope is that Musk makes this a social media platform that is censor ship free. An open platform
He's flooding the new platform with fact-based posts and videos. Also he's upgraded the visual quality of the whole site. Check out the latest on Biden's anti-American agenda at Xvideos - shocking stuff!

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was on twitter for a short time, long before Elon took over. The saddest thing is that you realize our education system has been a complete failure, and that a large portion of our population is morally corrupt, and easily manipulated.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It will never be unless he purges all the woke liberals still writing the algorithms for censorship and shadow banning. I like Musk but there is only so much personal involvement in the day to day operations one guy can have. Still hasn’t given me back my banned account of Pstmstr. 😡 Gotta use @mlcoxUSA1 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom