Elon Musk’s Major Rebranding: Twitter Name Will Change to ‘X,’ Bird Symbols to Disappear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
tapatalk_-163270543.jpeg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Twatter did not represent America in its hey day nor does it now.
It was once again a few thousand people and thousands of bots that touted the owners wishes which is not the true wishes nor truth of what common Americans think is right.
This has all came Out in congressional hearings.
My hope is that Musk makes this a social media platform that is censor ship free. An open platform
IDK about representing America, I'm just saying that the media has totally lost their "business plan". The commies stole it maybe? They have become DNC operatives instead of journalists. Journalistas? :rollingla

Twitter is a great resource for what the media once was, actual news and it's almost real time to boot.

I was following some great sources on the war in Ukraine for awhile and I also saw some of the BLM pukes using it for real time comms when they were rioting in 2020, so it goes both ways, or it did back then. That was before Elon took it over.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Vertx commuter sling for on the odd occasion I have to go into the office. It carries my phone, Macbook, paper files, external drive, battery power station, pens, etc. Also a multi tool and a couple of different knives and of course the blaster and extra mag in the dedicated hidden compartment. It's funny the building is marked EVERYWHERE that guns are verboten. I don't care, I don't report the the building owner. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom