Third leading cause of death in the U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm.... well... that's a pretty broad brush to paint with. I do know of some errors that have been made, however.

The part that a lot of people can't get their head around is that it's not an exact science. Sometimes it's trial and error. Truly. Sad to say, but it truly is. That's no defense of gross misconduct, in any way.

This makes me wonder why truck drivers are not safe after a few hours, but Dr's are?

Yes gross misconduct is one thing. I chat with a Dr online and his biggest gripe is working ER when a patient comes in and tells him they do not use "recreational drugs" just to have a huge mess with medical reactions because they lied.

Makes me worry, wife is trying to get me to go to the ER right now, I am not co operating. :)

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I place a major part of the blame on the sorry excuse of illegal federal acronym agencies we, as US citizens, are burdened with...namely the fda in this case.
There are MANY natural remedies, diets and cures available for almost every possible issue known to man.
But the fda scum will crack down on you like a sledge hammer if you even try to make any claims about actual TRUTH!
Meanwhile, if you decide to relax for the evening & decide to watch a TV show, our wonderful media inundates us with numerous commercials of the synthetic poisons pushed by big pharma & the fda!
People have been brainwashed into thinking there is a pill for almost every "problem" they encounter and an injection for the rest of them!
Of course...there's even another synthetic chemical concoction to relieve some of your side-effects caused by the first batch of crap you took!
And, you may even qualify to get your personal poison for free; (if you have enough coverage via an insurance racket, so they can overcharge the hell out of them on your behalf!)

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I place a major part of the blame on the sorry excuse of illegal federal acronym agencies we, as US citizens, are burdened with...namely the fda in this case.
There are MANY natural remedies, diets and cures available for almost every possible issue known to man.
But the fda scum will crack down on you like a sledge hammer if you even try to make any claims about actual TRUTH!
Meanwhile, if you decide to relax for the evening & decide to watch a TV show, our wonderful media inundates us with numerous commercials of the synthetic poisons pushed by big pharma & the fda!
People have been brainwashed into thinking there is a pill for almost every "problem" they encounter and an injection for the rest of them!
Of course...there's even another synthetic chemical concoction to relieve some of your side-effects caused by the first batch of crap you took!
And, you may even qualify to get your personal poison for free; (if you have enough coverage via an insurance racket, so they can overcharge the hell out of them on your behalf!)

Eh... I had a big long response typed out, but then I realized - it's a waste of time. You don't care anyways. No one does.

Do what you want, seek what you want, treat or don't treat what you want.

There's not a person in this country who's forcing you to take something you don't want to take. You are free to make your own choices, right or wrong, based on good or bad info, credible or not (internet blogs).

You are free...

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't care anyways.

Actually, I do. That's why the current system in place pisses me off. And the mind-numbing, brain-dead society is blind & believe everything their TV tells them!
True...I am free. I opted out of the health insurance/o-dumb-ass-care when it started. I don't take synthetic chemicals and I make wise, healthy choices in my diet and intake.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I do. That's why the current system in place pisses me off. And the mind-numbing, brain-dead society is blind & believe everything their TV tells them!
True...I am free. I opted out of the health insurance/o-dumb-ass-care when it started. I don't take synthetic chemicals and I make wise, healthy choices in my diet and intake.
Good for you. Happy for you in your choice. Please, enjoy it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't have a problem with people who want to do the "all natural" bullspit... which it is, indeed. In my experience, most of the people I've run into who want to talk about that stuff are poorly educated in general and generally simply reject anything related to modern medicine out of hand, knowing almost NOTHING about the medicines they're denigrating other than reading the side effect list. It's ignorance and lack of education and even more, lack of experience. That's fine. Again... I don't have a problem with you doing that.

But... my problem comes when you present as a patient in the modern medicine setting and then try to argue and debate the merits of au naturale herbs and homeopathy - I don't have time for that. I've got real medicine that needs my time and attention. Please... if you're going to take that route, then just stay home. Don't waste my time or your own. Actually, if you want to waste your own, I don't care... but again, stay out of my practice and heal thyself. There're more than enough internet blogs to keep you interested.

Dr. Oz is a whole other quack. If you come to me and say Dr. Oz said this or that, I've half a mind to simply walk out of the room and turn the light off on my way out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom