This guy is amazing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you listen closely to what he says you can tell it’s an act. He’s a youtube prankster. He does a bunch of characters. Here is again. This time rapping. Also hilarious.

The sad thing is, things are so crazy nowadays, that it isn't at all difficult to believe there are people like him out there for real. Kinda like the Babylon Bee struggling with how to do satire, when our reality looks like satire.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sad thing is, things are so crazy nowadays, that it isn't at all difficult to believe there are people like him out there for real. Kinda like the Babylon Bee struggling with how to do satire, when our reality looks like satire.
For sure. I’ve watched a lot of his videos years ago and still didn’t realize at first it wasn’t real. He hits all the high points. The best was nuclear war is worth it if it saves one life.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, damn... I thought this thread was gonna be about me.

anim_coffee.gif

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to get an outfit like him but nachos.....
I strangely like it as well. You thinking nacho Doritos? I want one that’s lucky charms.

The funniest part is when his “attorney” says I got him off for quadruple manslaughter and made the family pay for it. The chick immediately asks if he has a business card. Haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom