Every thing hurts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long-haul Covid. Stuff all of a sudden popping back up after months of being quiet. Son (and his wife) each had a bout of Covid a couple of years ago, got through it, then all of a sudden last week it knocked him on his azz again with pain, fatigue, light-headed, lost taste (again), nausea, etc.
Long-haul Covid is brutal for some, it effects everyone differently. I have went downhill health wise since I went thru it. Still get brain fog occasionally, fatigue and now the joint pain has progressed to arthritis. It is what is, just never thought I would be in this shape this early in life as active as I was. Normal day was minimum 9hrs at work then come home and put in another 7-9hrs on the farm. That is not doable anymore, 9 hrs at work and my body is done. I try to keep pushing ahead hoping it gets better.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long-haul Covid is brutal for some, it effects everyone differently. I have went downhill health wise since I went thru it. Still get brain fog occasionally, fatigue and now the joint pain has progressed to arthritis. It is what is, just never thought I would be in this shape this early in life as active as I was. Normal day was minimum 9hrs at work then come home and put in another 7-9hrs on the farm. That is not doable anymore, 9 hrs at work and my body is done. I try to keep pushing ahead hoping it gets better.
same here to some extent!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all you guys dealing with the effects of Long Covid -- man I can't think of anything worse. You guys all have my prayers.

I'd tag everybody but I know some members who have had issues have not commented here and I'm afraid I'll miss somebody if I start doing that ...

But dang that has got to be disconcerting.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My normal the past 15-20 years.
Everything hurts.
Pain meds don’t help.
I’ve just gotten used to it.

Just about the time I think my meds aren't helping I miss a dose or two. Yeah ... They help. Not much but enough to keep that sharp edge off. You are a tougher fella than me. I won't continue to hang out here if it gets any worse for me.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I dunno about that. My pain management doc literally keeps me from being curled up in med bawling my eyes out all the time. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Well, that's not true. I do know what I'd do but people don't like it when you talk about un-aliving yourself.
And... they don't know what it's like to live daily, 24/7, with true chronic pain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom