Every thing hurts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a lot of people that go to chiropractors, but I’ve never considered it for myself. I’m pretty ticklish and don’t think I could take it.
A chiropractor that tickles is not a good chiropractor lol. Best chiropractor I had was a big ol girl who put the hurting on me. Walked out of there feeling great though!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with that title, yes everything hurts. I had a severe bout with Covid in Nov. 2021, took 7 months to get back to work. Visited Doc last week showing signs of severe arthritis in elbows, knees and hands. Doc said they are seeing people with no signs of arthritis before having severe Covid progressing rapidly after a year or two. Don't know if it's any correlation or not but mine has progressed pretty rapid.
Long-haul Covid. Stuff all of a sudden popping back up after months of being quiet. Son (and his wife) each had a bout of Covid a couple of years ago, got through it, then all of a sudden last week it knocked him on his azz again with pain, fatigue, light-headed, lost taste (again), nausea, etc.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My middle back has hurt for years. And I know it needs a hood popping. But it can be so sensitive that gentle hand pressure is excruciating. When my daughter was probably 4 years old I was rolling around on the ground playing with her and her little brother, obviously being careful of my back. At one point I rolled onto my stomach to grab my sons legs (so I’m stretched out all the way) and she took the opportunity to do a running just and land on her knees dead center on my back. I yelped like a wounded hound. It knocked the wind out of me. But she popped my entire back perfectly and after I caught my breath I got up and my back felt amazing 😂. Been to scared to repeat it. Especially now that she’s a 14 year old and isn’t as small as back then.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A chiropractor that tickles is not a good chiropractor lol. Best chiropractor I had was a big ol girl who put the hurting on me. Walked out of there feeling great though!
Wife has a lady massage therapist who actually walks on her back. There are poles(horizontal not vertical guys) that she uses to support most of her weight. Can apply as much or as little as you can take. Wife swears by it but she needs a little extra to loosen up knots in her back from rolling over very large patients in the hospital! She says the show 'My 600 lb life' or whatever it's called got nothing on some folks from Oklahoma!!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you'll think I'm crazy but have you ever gone or considered going to a chiropractor? A good chiropractor will be able to do some adjustments and get things more aligned. After a visit, then go get a massage to keep the muscles loosened. NOT THAT KIND OF MASSAGE and I'm talking about the muscles in your BACK not the love muscle!

Caveat: This may not work if you've been hit by a car or a tree! :)

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

I went to a couple of chiropractors to see if they could help me after I got to where I could move around again. I get to "my neighbor's tree ..." and they would say "Yeah ... You need to be in Pain Management ..." 🙄

Birdseed

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been going to a pain management doctors for many years. The steroid shots worked for a couple months the first and second time. After that, not so much. I have had multiple radial abrasions on the nerves in my back, they were hoping it would help, but it didn’t. I have had two neuro-surgeons tell me that if they operated on me, they wouldn’t no where to stop! I go to the chiropractor, last visit he asks me if it helps, some places yes, low back no! Arthritis, disc degeneration, stenosis, and whatever else I have been told I have, doesn’t like me. It is all good, I am alive, my Lord loves me, my bride loves me, and my kids love me some days. I can shoot some days, and I went to Wally World this morning. I hate Wally World! So everyone who has back issues, do what it takes to get by.

Latest posts

Top Bottom