Every thing hurts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ffs I woke up at today after sleeping like crap. I back hurts, I got an amazing head ache, and my knee is really bad today. Wtf I haven’t done anything!! Nothing to cause this
Do you live in the squat rack? Do you stretch? Do you eat a lot of processed foods and sugar? Fitness levels? I too hurt from doing nothing which is why I must do a lot of things to avoid the “nothingness pains”. Hear this all the time from people in High School to elderly.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you live in the squat rack? Do you stretch? Do you eat a lot of processed foods and sugar? Fitness levels? I too hurt from doing nothing which is why I must do a lot of things to avoid the “nothingness pains”. Hear this all the time from people in High School to elderly.
Boy aint that the truth… I feel most sore when I haven’t done crap for a few days lol

A buddy of mine has had back surgeries but he still works a labor job. He swears his back problems are way worse when he’s sedentary. He tried a desk job but it made him hurt too much

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
51313228_2331096113569505_3900259324756230144_n.jpg

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OP, I’m 54 and haven’t felt “good” in so long I forgot what it’s like. All I can tell you is that eventually it just becomes your new normal. :anyone:
I know you'll think I'm crazy but have you ever gone or considered going to a chiropractor? A good chiropractor will be able to do some adjustments and get things more aligned. After a visit, then go get a massage to keep the muscles loosened. NOT THAT KIND OF MASSAGE and I'm talking about the muscles in your BACK not the love muscle!

Caveat: This may not work if you've been hit by a car or a tree! :)

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you'll think I'm crazy but have you ever gone or considered going to a chiropractor? A good chiropractor will be able to do some adjustments and get things more aligned. After a visit, then go get a massage to keep the muscles loosened. NOT THAT KIND OF MASSAGE and I'm talking about the muscles in your BACK not the love muscle!

I know a lot of people that go to chiropractors, but I’ve never considered it for myself. I’m pretty ticklish and don’t think I could take it.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Nope exactly right! and i say a Good Chiropractor can do wonders if you go long enough to get straightened out then a couple times a month! all your joints should be free and moving. my insurance sucks and i don't get to go anymore! felt really really good when i went all the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom