Every thing hurts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ffs I woke up at today after sleeping like crap. I back hurts, I got an amazing head ache, and my knee is really bad today. Wtf I haven’t done anything!! Nothing to cause this
Did a change in the weather have a part in it?
Lots of old timers I knew (passed on now) swore change in humidity and barometric pressure made their pain act up.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with that title, yes everything hurts. I had a severe bout with Covid in Nov. 2021, took 7 months to get back to work. Visited Doc last week showing signs of severe arthritis in elbows, knees and hands. Doc said they are seeing people with no signs of arthritis before having severe Covid progressing rapidly after a year or two. Don't know if it's any correlation or not but mine has progressed pretty rapid.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those pain management guys are the scum of the earth imho....if you aren't a dope addict they try and turn you into one. A light simple steroid shot in my lower back every 3 weeks and l an live a fairly normal life but every doctor acts like it's the devil's venom and will soften my bones even tho the bone density testing shows l have perfect bone mass. Hey doc I'm 79 and have had 5 heart attacks and l sure ain't gonna out live my bones so gimme a freakin shot so l can at least be comfortable
I dont know first hand about that, but I do have a close friend who relies on his pain management Dr. When he was about 45-47, about ten yrs ago had a lady turn in front of him when he was on his harley, that damn near killed him he was out of commission for over a year and in a body cast for a while, then 2-3 yrs later, got rear ended by a drunk woman in her mom and dads car up by frontier city one rear tire of his toyota is the only thing that kept him from going through the cable barrier, she managed to drive off but was followed by witnesses until her car gave out, troopers and witnesses said she was going at least 90 mph........then she fled back to mexico. Since that time he has had tree more wrecks this last one was fall of 2022, in a mustang out in Jones they had to cut the car open to get him out.
And he still survived I keep telling min God has a plan for him. My long drawn out point is he's on about 35-40 pills a day to survive. He had to take a med retirement after the first accident.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those pain management guys are the scum of the earth imho....if you aren't a dope addict they try and turn you into one. A light simple steroid shot in my lower back every 3 weeks and l an live a fairly normal life but every doctor acts like it's the devil's venom and will soften my bones even tho the bone density testing shows l have perfect bone mass. Hey doc I'm 79 and have had 5 heart attacks and l sure ain't gonna out live my bones so gimme a freakin shot so l can at least be comfortable

Man, I dunno about that. My pain management doc literally keeps me from being curled up in med bawling my eyes out all the time. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Well, that's not true. I do know what I'd do but people don't like it when you talk about un-aliving yourself.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im 56, I don't sleep great any more unless I drink heavy and that really isnt a solution. I know Ive got arthritis coming up, it runs in the family and the last few xrays Ive had for different VA claims shows it progressing nicely so there's that. I'm just bitching
Hey man, just throwing this out there. Take it for what it’s worth. If you can stick it out for 30 days try carnivore diet. Basically meat, eggs, and cheese. No veggies, fruits, breads, wheat, rice etc. it’ll be an adjustment but it’ll reduce inflammation on joints. Likely make you feel better and sleep better. Look into it

Latest posts

Top Bottom