This is disturbing on so many levels ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BadgeBunny said:
Really? Because the only posts I saw was one about the gals in the video and their weaves (which is only stating the obvious with regard to the video) and mine (which was only stating the truth about quite a few Mexican families who shopped at Whitakers). I must also say here that several times I saw white and black women openly jealous of the hispanic gals and they would ask me (like I knew -- hell, I was just the cashier) how they did it.

Sounds racist to me

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just last month I sat in Barnes and Noble and watched a 20 something young woman PAY a middle-aged woman of color to coach her on how to work the system. The last thing the older woman said to the younger woman as she was getting ready to leave was "Now remember, work that babies' daddy but don't let him move in with you. If you do, you'll lose everything."

I ain't got no foods since dey didn't get my food stamp card loaded. I done spends my last $80 gettin my weave did and colored up.

It does not look to me like too many of those people have been missing many meals. They should be shipped to Somolia to see what hunger really looks like.

They can't afford food but everyone one of them can afford that weeve.

****ers are going to bleed this country dry.

Rome fell partly due to the people, who found out they could vote themsleves entitlements, the same mentality that got obama in office...and the same mentality that has gotten us to where we are today.

You can get high and mighty with me all you want but when I worked at Whitaker's Market (which was my SECOND job btw -- my first: working for lawyers) it was not unusual for Mexican families to come in with a $1000 bucks on their Access Cards at the first of the month.

Im not calling anyone a racist but im not going to act like many of the posts in this thread were not laced with racial sentiment. I agree with most of you about welfare being preyed on by a bunch of lazies but they come from all walks of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom