This is disturbing on so many levels ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Apparently. "Those people on welfare" to me, means those people who ride it like a dying horse ... shoot out babies like they are Pez dispensers ... who lie about who is in the household to bump up their benefits ... who only work jobs that will pay them cash under the table so they don't lose their benefits ... who teach their kids to be "disabled" and encourage "learning disabilities" to get SSI ...

I could go on and on as I've seen all this firsthand, but I think you get the picture. Vast majority or not, they are a problem.

Amen!!!Bunny!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the comments from other posters are clearly directed at one race or another.

Really? Because the only posts I saw was one about the gals in the video and their weaves (which is only stating the obvious with regard to the video) and mine (which was only stating the truth about quite a few Mexican families who shopped at Whitakers). I must also say here that several times I saw white and black women openly jealous of the hispanic gals and they would ask me (like I knew -- hell, I was just the cashier) how they did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom