This is disturbing on so many levels ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just glad we have someone to blame.

Makes life so much easier and simpler.

It complicates the matter, since those in power, will not make the cuts needed to balance the budget and those who recieve the "free gubberment money" will vote to keep those in power who give them the free money, the circle repeats itself.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It complicates the matter, since those in power, will not make the cuts needed to balance the budget and those who recieve the "free gubberment money" will vote to keep those in power who give them the free money, the circle repeats itself.

Keep in mind that "balancing" the budget does not equate to reducing government. They can balance the budget by increasing taxes which is the most likely thing to occur.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems straightforward to me.

It's all the fault of the politicians and the welfare recipients.

What could be simpler than that???

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worthless people, and this country would be better off without them. Waiting in line for 6 hours? My God get a job you parasite! I can't stand the moocher class, can't stand welfare, can't stand food stamps, and I can't stand these worthless people that think they are entitled.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said it before, I will say it again, <snip>

I have said it before, I will say it again, <snip>

Lawl, you weren't kidding, huh? Ironic double post for the win.

The leeches are annoying, but they really aren't as big of a problem as many here think they are, as in them being the downfall of our country that is being alluded to.

The main thing that gets me is the kids of these idiots. If you want to be a slovenly idiot on the taxpayer's dime, whatevs. I've accepted that, and you're far from the biggest problem the U.S. has. But for god's sake, stop abusing your kids. I stopped in a Wal-Mart in the Tulsa area (rarely go) on the fist of the month (won't make that mistake again) last year. Suburban Tulsa. Place was packed out with nearly identical families, heaping carts full of the sh*t Wal-Mart calls food. I stood in line for 15-20 minutes, but that's another story. I watched dozens of families come in, and nearly all of them looked exactly the same:

- Mother that looked like a pastier and flabbier version of the Michelin tire man. Either barely walking, or more commonly commandeering one of the complementary LardScoots at the door.
- 2 to 5 children in tow. Nearly every child had either a bag of chips and a pop, or classier yet...a bag of chips and a fawking energy drink. MMMM, monster does a baby good. Good job, momma.

These elementary school kids weighed as much as I do. And they just kept filing (waddling) in, like it was a dog show for ****** parents to show off the unhealthy kids they raised. I'm not a people person. I'm not sympathetic towards others; I'm a pretty cold hearted guy to be honest. But that actually made me sad for the rest of the day. I felt so bad for those kids. They don't have a chance and they don't deserve what their parents are doing to them for no reason other than disgusting laziness. I honestly think these parents want to raise fat, apathetic slobs so their kids won't grow up happy and healthy, thereby making them feel bad comparatively. Freaking sickening. They don't want them to rise above their level. They want to see their chilrens ride off into the sunset on LardScoots of their own.

That's the sad part to me. As far as economic drains on the U.S., the aforementioned crowd ain't as bad as some of you think. I don't think purplehaze is saying leeches don't exist, he's just saying they are a relatively small group. He's right. But a Wal-Mart supercenter on the first of the month is a good place to see them all gathered up.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Worthless people, and this country would be better off without them. Waiting in line for 6 hours? My God get a job you parasite! I can't stand the moocher class, can't stand welfare, can't stand food stamps, and I can't stand these worthless people that think they are entitled.

This is a byproduct of a vote buying system. Government at it's best... lol.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep in mind that "balancing" the budget does not equate to reducing government. They can balance the budget by increasing taxes which is the most likely thing to occur.

Yes, stop spending more then you have, which involves cutting back. I make X amount of $$, my expenses are Y, I dont spend more than X. That means at times I go without or wait till a later time to purchase something, the goverenment can do the same. Balance the budget and get rid of alot of excess without raising taxes. Raising taxes is never the answer.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lawl, you weren't kidding, huh? Ironic double post for the win.

The leeches are annoying, but they really aren't as big of a problem as many here think they are, as in them being the downfall of our country that is being alluded to.

The main thing that gets me is the kids of these idiots. If you want to be a slovenly idiot on the taxpayer's dime, whatevs. I've accepted that, and you're far from the biggest problem the U.S. has. But for god's sake, stop abusing your kids. I stopped in a Wal-Mart in the Tulsa area (rarely go) on the fist of the month (won't make that mistake again) last year. Suburban Tulsa. Place was packed out with nearly identical families, heaping carts full of the sh*t Wal-Mart calls food. I stood in line for 15-20 minutes, but that's another story. I watched dozens of families come in, and nearly all of them looked exactly the same:

- Mother that looked like a pastier and flabbier version of the Michelin tire man. Either barely walking, or more commonly commandeering on of the LardScoots at the door.
- 2 to 5 children in tow. Nearly every child had either a bag of chips and a pop, or classier yet...a bag of chips and a fawking energy drink. MMMM, monster does a baby good. Good job, momma.

These elementary school kids weighed as much as I do. And they just kept filing (waddling) in, like it was a dog show for ****** parents to show off the unhealthy kids they raised. I'm not a people person. I'm not sympathetic towards others; I'm a pretty cold hearted guy to be honest. But that actually made me sad for the rest of the day. I felt so bad for those kids. They don't have a chance and they don't deserve what their parents are doing to them for no reason other than disgusting laziness. I honestly think these parents want to raise fat, apathetic slobs so their kids won't grow up happy and healthy, thereby making them feel bad comparatively. Freaking sickening. They don't want them to rise above their level. They want to see their chilrens ride off into the sunset on LardScoots of their own.

That's the sad part to me. As far as economic drains on the U.S., the aforementioned crowd ain't as bad as some of you think.

Agreed, but it is a large problem that needs to be stopped.

LOL at the double tap, I saw that and laughed as well...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Society is always gonna have the turds. You really can't stop it. Luckily their really aren't as many as it may sometimes seem. I'm tend to believe some of the big money/power weilders yank the economy around more than the welfare class.

I just wish they weren't so fertile. That goes for the quasi self-sufficient slobs too, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom