This is ISIS. Should we send our kids back there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thems the ones. Did anyone take notice of how much material is US made vs from Russia/china. Giant Corporations are supplying them. Countries are supplying them.

Im starting to convince myself that this mess is like our Hog Problem. If we honestly want to eradicate hogs itd take a year or less. Since we dont, it must not be a problem because people still make money off hogs. Until they invade ur land, its somebody else's problem.
we have been invaded already. we have one in the white house acting as president.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know I didnt think bout it that way but splitting Iraq 3 ways and Syria 2 ways, isnt a bad idea. Unless Iran annexes part of Iraq, might work, who knows.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ISIS made more military progress against Iraqi forces in 7 days than they did against the Syrian military in 3 years.
I'm thinking there might be a reason that Sunnis dominated Iraq, a country with a majority Shiite population. Maybe it's that they have the will to do what it takes to get the job done...

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking there might be a reason that Sunnis dominated Iraq, a country with a majority Shiite population. Maybe it's that they have the will to do what it takes to get the job done...
With so much enmity betwixt Suuni and Shia, especially the last decade or so, I can imagine that a lot of Shia military weren't eager to die fighting defending cities like Mosul and Fallujah with hostile Sunni populations so they abandoned the fight and fled South.
Their spines seem to have stiffened as soon as ISIS approached Shia dominated territory and Baghdad.

As far as the Kurds go, getting their own city-state might be the only positive event in this so far.
The way they have been kicked around and gassed you would think they might be part Hebrew or something.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though Uncle Joe Biden is a raving lunatic, I always thought he was right when he suggested Iraq be carved up...

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't disagree to that. I was just disagreeing to the statement that they we off duty cops or military. A target is who ever they decided to put their sights on.

For those that have a hard time seeing this stuff, just remember how easy we have it here, and why we have it so easy here. A lot of men and women have given their lives to prevent sheet like this from being apart of our homeland, and to keep it away. This may be extreme cases of acts like this, but this stuff happens in a lot of other countries than just there, and one country just to the south of us. Mexican Cartels are very vicious. Really makes you think about life, humanity, the people you "think" you know, etc. Reality of the world around us isn't always so nice.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell has never been more right than in the world we have today. With huge swaths of a major world religion that hate us based purely on principle, the rough men and women of our nation's armed forces are more important than even they realize.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, he may be an awful commie muslim sympathizer, but he would be one of the first ones these guys would kill.

Yes. I don't think he is religious, except for photo ops. Although Islam is in his background, Obama hardly strikes me as an Islamic hardliner. I never thought about it until this very moment, but I don't know if his Islamic experience in early childhood was Sunni or Shee-ite, or some hybrid form of Islam altogether different. It is remotely possible that he sympathizes with the Sunni form of Islam, as evidenced by his reluctance to bolster the Shee-ite govenrment in Bahgdad. But that is really far fetched, and would be deeply hidden within his subconcious though process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom