This is ISIS. Should we send our kids back there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe. I really think ISIS came from Egypt and the Arab spring thing. Im not a translater, but Mubakaks name was repeated thru out several executions. And those speeches used Mubaraks name several times as well.

And whats with tearing up the little books. Wonder what book that was?

Good question. They looked like passports with the state of Texas emblazoned of the covers.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe. I really think ISIS came from Egypt and the Arab spring thing. Im not a translater, but Mubakaks name was repeated thru out several executions. And those speeches used Mubaraks name several times as well.

And whats with tearing up the little books. Wonder what book that was?

The "Arab Spring" is an interesting phenomenon, it is said to have started in Tunisia, kept under wraps in the richer countries(Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait) and thought by some to have been the result of "democratic(liberal?) issues"(sounds like occupy sometimes) and often results in empowerment of stricter Islamist(conservative?) movements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news isn't saying it, but I am. ISIS has shot their bolt and from here on will come under increasing pressure. They will kill everybody as they evacuate, and try to destroy all they can. And we will finance the reconstruction of the country again.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news isn't saying it, but I am. ISIS has shot their bolt and from here on will come under increasing pressure. They will kill everybody as they evacuate, and try to destroy all they can. And we will finance the reconstruction of the country again.

Very likely.

Or Iran will finance them, to strengthen ties and exert influence... which just might work.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

ISIS has replaced Alqaida and might replace our other enemy the Taliban, once they cross Iran.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom