This should spur some good debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious about something...

...can anyone here look at that video and proclaim that the shooter had a Glock .45 caliber firearm? Maybe one could pick out the Glock, but the caliber?
That, and several of his conclusions are based on speculation and assumptions that I don't think we know are true. I'm not sure we can be certain the gun was not pointed at Babbitt when he fires, since you can't see her at that point. And a 2D video through a piece of broken glass might be hard to tell exact angles.

The assumption that if she were shot in the neck, so the bullet would have to have hit her carotid artery and there should be more blood seems valid.... except autopsy reports state she was hit in the "left anterior shoulder".

I'm not sure what he is suggesting... that Babbitt, who was known by her family and friends as a Trump supporter, participated in a fake killing in order to make the government look better? I don't understand what he is saying the purpose is for staging her death, it seems contradictory. I'm missing something.

I love calling people "sheeple" when they don't agree with your narrative. If we accept his conclusion, would we still be "sheeple" just following a different shepherd? That's asinine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom