This was embarassing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you hate when the better half taks you to the mall try this...

As she browses the ladies clothing find the biggest pair of ladies underwaer and pull them on over your jeans...Up as far as you can (At LEAST to the middle of youe chest and then ask LOUDLY...."How ya like these Honey". You will be out of the mall before her face returns to it's natural color and you will NOT be asked to return to that horrid place.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had about the same experience with the material and stuff once and was asked about the same question but my responce was if they found a cute rich lady that could sew send her my way. the tables turned they was the ones with the red face.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get embarrassed very often, and had I known it was getting ready to happen, might have had fun with it, but for some reason, it was totally unexpected.
Maybe should do like Dustin's advice, and go pick up some leopard print thong undies and go back to get the paint. Lol.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is why I only go to wally at 4am............or send my wife!:D Everybody knows what to get Dennis for Christmas now!

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was checking out of a small lumber yard when I told the cashier (a teenage girl) that I forgot 2 nipples.....she was still looking at me funny until the items rang up as 1/2" pipe nipples. For a few minutes I am sure she thought I was just another dirty old man. :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom