This was embarassing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel about the same way Dennis when I go to Dollar General to get red nail polish. It is a good resisit for the acid when etching damascus. Feels funny when you have to ask where the red is.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard a comedian talking about being embarrassed when buying Preparation H. Inspiration struck when he realized he should also include a bottle of Midol and a box of Tampax. Clerk said, "Man I feel for you. Pick up a six pack on the way out, it's on me."

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had almost that same thing happen to me I tie crappie jigs and I always use clear nail polish to help seal the thread and the body on the jig I usualy have my wife buy it for me but I was in I think dollar general one time and you know how you can feel someone starring at you well I did and I turned only to find a lady laughing but I went ahead and bought it and came home and my wife did the same thing she couldnt stop laughing either oh well we just need to tell them that we are using it for our fishing lures
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

Latest posts

Top Bottom