This was no Immigrant working day. Did anyone notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same thing with me. Didn't know about it till it came and went on social media. To many living off of their welfare and child support to notice a difference.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed a grocery store was closed. Fortunately, I don't shop there. The Mexican restaurant we planned to go to was still open (Calaveras). Food was excellent as always. So, no I didn't notice.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this report about a protest at a local small town courthouse. News made it look like a lot of people. Called someone that works their and they said it was two families and a couple of snowflakes.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a 7-11 and a Hispanic guy was in front of me. He let me go ahead of him stating: "It was his day off and he was in no hurry".

I said to him, "Thanks, it must be nice to have a day off during the week."

He said, "He would prefer to make money then have his boss(also Hispanic) make him take the day off to protest".

I said, "Good luck with your protesting".

He said, "Ay yi yi amigo".

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wifey just told me the owner of the I Don't Care bar and grill East of Catoosa out by the navigation channel fired all of his employees. They all decided to not show up for work without calling in. Some of them had been there since it opened a couple of years ago. Pretty silly to not show up for work when you have a job in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom