Those of you who know me ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My nearly 55 year old sweetie has quite the sleeve.

She said it actually helps when she gets angry teenagers for patients - when they meet her before surgery they immediately recognize her as the "cool" one.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My nearly 55 year old sweetie has quite the sleeve.

She said it actually helps when she gets angry teenagers for patients - when they meet her before surgery they immediately recognize her as the "cool" one.

I get this a lot also. The little ones that come in the store are fascinated by my "coloring". I can stop a temper tantrum in a heartbeat. Teenagers tend to react to me calling them out for shoplifting (or acting the ass in the store) much differently than they react to anyone else. I will regularly get "I'm sorry" when other employees get either ignored completely ... Or bowed up at and threatened.

I've only had one person (a Karen in her late 30s, early 40s) ... Oh and Mr. Tesla man 🙄 ... So TWO people ... Treat me like **** since I've been there. And neither one of them want to play reindeer games any longer. Imagine that ... 🤗

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a virgin I guess, with everyone in the world getting piercings and tattoos I decided I’d be different 🤷😙

Yep, I get it. It's too much of a "fashion trend" these days. I have loads of tats but they are all old, looks like I've been in the pen a long time lol. Back then it was bikers and sailors who got'em, not everyone. I don't really care what anyone does, but seeing the metal protruding from faces just looks idiotic to me. Like everything else fashion, it'll pass.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been passionate enough about anything to have it permanently affixed to my body, but God love ya, Pattycakes, and so do I.

:bighug:
Thats what my brother always said, I just keep everything inside what a long sleeved collared shirt will cover so I can look professional when needed and call it good. I dont take them that seriously because they all meant something at the time I got them.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a virgin I guess, with everyone in the world getting piercings and tattoos I decided I’d be different 🤷😙
Same here, first wife wanted me to get piercings and i told her if she stayed long enough and i die she can have me pierced anywhere she wants to but til then i make the decisions with my body.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here, first wife wanted me to get piercings and i told her if she stayed long enough and i die she can have me pierced anywhere she wants to but til then i make the decisions with my body.

I've NEVER understood people who think they have the right to "ask" someone else to do something (or not do something) to/with their body. Wtf is wrong with people??

Latest posts

Top Bottom