Those of you who know me ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hardly even look at a woman who's not at least mid 50s. I have no interest in younger women. My wife is a tiny little thing and she's 5 years older than me. She just went to visit her daughter in TX. Before she left she mentioned daughter was thinking about another tat. I told her they should both get a belly button piercing...mostly jokingly. She told daughter what I said and daughter told mom she was too old for that. Daughter even said she thought she was too old...she's 37.

Wife came home, walked in the house, lifted up her t-shirt to show me her new belly button piercing and then dropped her shorts to show me her...um...rather skimpy new undergarments. Apparently mom/daughter had a fun day shopping.

Keeper...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hardly even look at a woman who's not at least mid 50s. I have no interest in younger women. My wife is a tiny little thing and she's 5 years older than me. She just went to visit her daughter in TX. Before she left she mentioned daughter was thinking about another tat. I told her they should both get a belly button piercing...mostly jokingly. She told daughter what I said and daughter told mom she was too old for that. Daughter even said she thought she was too old...she's 37.

Wife came home, walked in the house, lifted up her t-shirt to show me her new belly button piercing and then dropped her shorts to show me her...um...rather skimpy new undergarments. Apparently mom/daughter had a fun day shopping.

Keeper...

Rotflmao!!

WAY long time ago I told Grumpy about seeing this bodybuilder at a skeet shoot in Chickasha ... I thought he was THE sexiest man I'd ever laid eyes on -- because of his nipple piercings. At the time body piercings anywhere besides your ears were deemed absolute proof you were Satan's spawn -- ESPECIALLY here in Oklahoma. 😂

Anyways fast forward a couple weeks or so and he is REALLY late coming home from work. We were only dating then but I was over at his place watching his kids because it was the weekend and he had to work and his ex- was being ... Well she was being his ex- ...

He comes blowing thru the door, throws himself up against it after he shuts it behind him and says "Have you ever done something and then thought I can't believe I did that??"

Oohhhh-kkkkaaaaaayyyyy ... WHAT did you do??

He reached down, grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked it up to show me his FRESHLY PIERCED NIPPLES!! 😛😛😍😍😍😍😂😂😂😂😂

And in case you were unaware, certain piercings greatly enhance certain ... activities ... Haha! 😇

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rotflmao!!

WAY long time ago I told Grumpy about seeing this bodybuilder at a skeet shoot in Chickasha ... I thought he was THE sexiest man I'd ever laid eyes on -- because of his nipple piercings. At the time body piercings anywhere besides your ears were deemed absolute proof you were Satan's spawn -- ESPECIALLY here in Oklahoma. 😂

Anyways fast forward a couple weeks or so and he is REALLY late coming home from work. We were only dating then but I was over at his place watching his kids because it was the weekend and he had to work and his ex- was being ... Well she was being his ex- ...

He comes blowing thru the door, throws himself up against it after he shuts it behind him and says "Have you ever done something and then thought I can't believe I did that??"

He reached down, grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked it up to show me his FRESHLY PIERCED NIPPLES!! 😛😛😍😍😍😍😂😂😂😂😂

And in case you were unaware, certain piercings greatly enhance certain ... activities ... Haha! 😇

I'll take your word for that! Certain ... activities ... are just fine without me piercing ANYTHING!

I'm pretty sure the belly button is the last thing to get a piercing around here. 🤪

A tat isn't out of the question...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll take your word for that! Certain ... activities ... are just fine without me piercing ANYTHING!

I'm pretty sure the belly button is the last thing to get a piercing around here. 🤪

A tat isn't out of the question...

Haha! NONE of my piercings hurt as bad as a few of my tats. Those nerves branching out between your vertebrae along your back are REALLY touchy about being poked over and over in rapid succession ... 😬

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rotflmao!!

Hahaha, that's commitment! I started with piercings and grew into tattoos. I like knowing exactly where my pain tolerance is and pushing the lines on it. My wife says that's just a long winded way to say Im a masochistic weirdo, hahaha.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! NONE of my piercings hurt as bad as a few of my tats. Those nerves branching out between your vertebrae along your back are REALLY touchy about being poked over and over in rapid succession ... 😬

Well no wonder your damn back hurts! Stop poking it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom