Those of you who know me ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if you can’t see them, like on your back, what do you get out of it? Don’t you just forget it’s there after awhile?

For me it turned into significant pain relief -- plus I like the artwork ... Anyway, Rodney and I realized after my first couple of sessions that my headache would go away and I would actually fall asleep while he was working on me. 😳 Not only that but my headache didn't come back for a couple of weeks. 😳😳 I was going a couple times a month for 4 hours each time there for quite a while.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get this a lot also. The little ones that come in the store are fascinated by my "coloring". I can stop a temper tantrum in a heartbeat. Teenagers tend to react to me calling them out for shoplifting (or acting the ass in the store) much differently than they react to anyone else. I will regularly get "I'm sorry" when other employees get either ignored completely ... Or bowed up at and threatened.

I've only had one person (a Karen in her late 30s, early 40s) ... Oh and Mr. Tesla man 🙄 ... So TWO people ... Treat me like **** since I've been there. And neither one of them want to play reindeer games any longer. Imagine that ... 🤗
Why bless their hearts.
emo bolt.gif

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me it turned into significant pain relief -- plus I like the artwork ... Anyway, Rodney and I realized after my first couple of sessions that my headache would go away and I would actually fall asleep while he was working on me. 😳 Not only that but my headache didn't come back for a couple of weeks. 😳😳 I was going a couple times a month for 4 hours each time there for quite a while.
Soooooo, it's acupuncture with ink?

Wonder when they are going to invent 3D tats?

Each color has its own needle.

1657318946382.png

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soooooo, it's acupuncture with ink?

Wonder when they are going to invent 3D tats?

Each color has its own needle.

View attachment 285325
Oh they have them already, but not quite like that. Implant grade silicone solids are carved to a shape that compliments the tattoo and then it is inserted underneath the skin. The sky is the limit for someone willing to stretch comfort zones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom