Three Strikes your out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's how it was taught to me. Ha.
Just a question that I think I've already asked. I have 3 strikes against my account. All well deserved and I was probably given more slack than I deserved.
My question is, how long doe thosee strikes remain on my permaent record (Ha....I think I saw that in a move once).
Is it permanent? My first was in October 2017 and my last was in Sept of 2021.

I think I've been treading lightly since 2021 because my fingers seems to post rabid content from time to time and I know I've already got 3 hits and I figure I'd best move my desk to the back of the room fom my own good. Ha

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called some one an idiot like 2 years ago and I still have that strike. It must have been that time of the month.
Screenshot_20230212_095350_Brave.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're probably on double secret probation now
I've got Steelfingers disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode. Who I ask you, who?
Steelfingers

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@rockchalk06 and @steelfingers. The number of warnings shows but looks like they have expired. I don’t think we’ve dealt out a point in a long time. Most everyone has played nice recently. Personally, I’d like to thank you all for that!

Fear of the Leaders! Makes us tow the line!

Latest posts

Top Bottom