Thunder/Spurs Game 4....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
9 consecutive loses for the spurs in okc. We need to keep this momentum going in San Antonio and then take it home and finish big.

Any one a bit nervous about how Miami is blowing through their division almost effortlessly?

No, the only chance of a good match up was if the Pacers held together, which they didn't. Next best chance was for Washinton to get to the Eastern Finals, but that didn't happen because the Pacers' found their game for a series, but just to lose it again. They are almost like the East's version of the Thunder with their HORRIBLE ups and downs through out the last 1/3 of the season and post season.

Hopefully it will be an advantage for the West team that they haven't been pushed really the entire playoff's and they won't be ready to play like they need to. Even if we don't make it, I hope the West wins it and dethrones the Heat.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the Pacers are clicking, they are a downright ferocious team. It's a shame the right team doesn't show up to play more often.

Maturity and time together is more than likely what it is. Another year or two, and they'll consistently be in the top of the east if they stay together that long.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I should go to bed at 8 o'clock and sleep through more games ... :scratch:

Definitely gonna have to catch this one on the replay ... sounds like it was a spectacular game from what I've read this morning ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom