thunder valley...what are you thinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was perusing their website and come across this:

"No firearms or weapons will be allowed in the park. Any weapons found on the premises will be confiscated and turned over to the local authorities."

oh really? what gives you the right to confiscate my weapon?

i know, i know, if you dont like it, do go...private property...but if somebody tries to take my weapon, there might be a situation.

OkieHD1911

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If I had a business, I would post a sign that said "conceal carry weapons welcome". I think it would make law abiding citizens feel safer and the low life dirt bags feel threatened.

Waterfowler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are so many businesses that are not in support of people carrying concealed weapons. Imagine if the open carry law passes, where will anyone be allowed to exercise their right to openly carry?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are so many businesses that are not in support of people carrying concealed weapons. Imagine if the open carry law passes, where will anyone be allowed to exercise their right to openly carry?

We should start a list of those businesses now and then once it's legal, we can walk in wearing our guns outside our pants for all the honest world to feel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom