Thunder vs Grizzlies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adams made a huge difference last night. He all but shut down Randolph. It was great to see Russell play point guard and get the entire team involved instead of just looking for a shot for himself.
We are 11-17 record when Rusd takes more than 25 shots, no matter how many points he scores. That night he took 21 shots. It's painfully obvious when he doesn't do his job of running the offense we lose. When he does, he still ends up with good points AND assists, just running a play will 9 times out of 10 yield a much higher percentage shot than just running down and taking a shot even before you start to run a play.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the hell out of Adams... he needs some seasoning, but he's gonna be a helluva force.

I am glad Randolph got suspended. Gonna put a lot of pressure on Gasol in Game 7. And we're deep in the middle, man, we could put some hurtin' on 'em defensively. I wanna see a repeat of Game 6! :D

Adams will be a stud in another year or two. He's almost there, just more experience. Hope we keep him.

I love how they hit Russ up for the non existent tech, yet Randolph pulled that off right in front of the ref and not even a personal. I'm not an official hater, but I hope the NBA watches this series and hands out some fines and/or terminates some officials. When KD takes a shot and they pull him so hard by his jersey it almost un-tucks it, ALL NIGHT LONG, and it doesn't get called once, yet they call us for a moving screen where it's painfully obvious there was no movement.. sheesh. I thought we had some bad called games during the season, but damn, this has been a pretty bad showmanship for officiating.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Memphis meltdown on the ESPN boards and FB is hilarious.... The NBA conspiracy against Memphis apparently forced ZBo to punch Adams and blow Memphis out by 20 in game 6. Then magically, forced them to shoot nearly 70% in Game 7. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom