Time change this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see the semi-annual time change go away. Don't care if it's CST or CDT, I'll adjust and things will be simpler.
It was the same in the Navy. Twice a year we would change from blues to whites or whites to blues. It was annoying maintaining so many different uniforms. Before I got out, they had eliminated the Johnny Cash (blues) and the Milkman (whites) uniforms and replaced them with a year round black-and-tan.
They didn't completely get rid of the twice a year change, but life was a little simpler for all.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd prefer staying on Standard Time myself, but most people whose opinions I've heard would prefer Daylight Savings Time. I'd take either, rather than switching back and forth but if it was solely up to me we'd stay on Standard Time year around.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drove 3 different trucks before 9am this morning and fixed the clock in all of em. Or was it 10am. Maybe it was 8am. Idk. Whatever the clock said in that particular truck I just dialed it back an hour. They might all match now. Heck some of em mayve not been changed last spring. My head hurts now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom