Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What concerns me, although I haven't let my permit lapse yet, is that sure concealed is concealed, but if you reacted to a shooting in a restaurant and they just happen to serve alcohol...... then it's a felony.

If the DA chooses to pursue charges...

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's really simple. The state has chosen this cowboy to rightly make an example of, and put the fear of GOD into the rest of you cowboys.
This ain't the wild west. IMO

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you forget? He has that high falutin FL lawfirm on his side. I'm sure they're gathering the collection plates to post his bail as we wait. :drink:

Up to $85 so far on his Go Fund Me. Getting closer...

That's a rifle. He's in deep doo doo.
That makes me wonder why the lawyer interviewed on KFOR that was labeled a 2A lawyer said he committed no crime and should be released? KFOR hasn't put the video on their website yet or I'd post it.

Pretty simple, he's wrong.

It's a cluster, but I think so. Like Mad Professor said upthread, the DA no doubt did his homework on this one.

There wasn't much homework to do. The law is very clear to me (and probably others that are "learned in the law" especially a seasoned DA that has experience as an LEO, too) and I think the only question would have been pistol/rifle...but the pic looks to be Twin Peaks, and sure looks like a rifle to me.

The 100K cash bond is ridiculous. I am not a fan of Harper and his methods, but he did nothing to warrant this cash bond. He is not dangerous and is not a flight risk. If he had a decent attorney, he/she would be raising bloody hell.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's really simple. The state has chosen this Gunsel to rightly make an example of, and put the fear of GOD into the rest of you Gunsels.
This ain't a spaghetti western IMO
Fixed it for ya cuz he ain't no cowboy. I've seen the video and he don't qualify to be a cowboy.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel kind of bad for making fun of the guy. I've got an empathy thing going on.
Some of you boys need to walk a mile in a nit wit's moccasins.

Again? But...but...I done did that nit-wit thing many times before, mostly involving women and whisky but...

Of course the lefties on FB and Twitter are loving this idiot. Saying we carry because we have small penises, etc. The usual BS. They are also calling for repealing Constitutional Carry, Open Carry and even CC. Talking of trying to get a vote to repeal next year.

"Junior" has little to do with the discussion, so let's not make small talk about it please. #shortdingusmatters

Latest posts

Top Bottom