Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he can't talk to media. How did they get the quote " I am done with this 2a stuff."

Also if your trying to educate cops. Shouldn't you know the damn law?

Hopefully that is what he said to the Judge shortly before getting the gag order.
In the link I posted it says his lawyer told the judge that Harper said it.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This reminds me of that girl in Texas who got pulled over for failure to signal, got arrested for lighting a cigarette in her own car, couldn't make bail, and got so depressed she committed suicide.

If you caint make bail you gonna sit in jail.
That's just the way it is.

No Money- No Freedom
O.J. is perfect example: When he had money he walked away free and when he was broke he spent several years in prison.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No Money- No Freedom
O.J. is perfect example: When he had money he walked away free and when he was broke he spent several years in prison.
I think that had more to do with having competent prosecutors and a judge who hadn't lost control of his courtroom. Being in Nevada instead of the land that's nuttier than squirrel turds also had something to do with it.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No Money- No Freedom

Broke and his attorney dying didn’t help much either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnie_Cochran

I’ve never been to Twin Peaks, but I’ve been told it’s a competitor to Hooters. The customers are mostly male and the attraction is drink, the gals working there and sports. I was curious about the place till I heard about the biker shootout at the one in Texas.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/18/us/texas-biker-gang-brawl-shooting/index.html

and the waitress using the CC card skimmer in Okc.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/tw...-skimming-customers-credit-cards-on-first-day

Not a place I want to visit.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does the over 50% have to do with anything?
It's actually 51% and it's a completely asinine way to write a law.

Every single time I've went into the Red Dog Saloon my tab was about 66-75% food. I could argue that I thought that would be the case for everybody. It wouldn't fly but the argument could be made and would have at least some validity.

If they wanted a law that was clear and concise they would strip all the bar vs restaurant, 51% revenue BS out of it and just say that you can carry any place you are legally allowed to be, but can't be under the influence if armed. Throw in the DOT or FAA (for pilots) blood level regs as being applicable and call it a day. But they don't want that. We have to know what their accounting books say in order to be able to comply. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Top Bottom