Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1) ACCUSED SHALL NOT POSSESS ANY FIREARM
2) ACUSED SHALL NOT POST ON SOCAIL MEDIA REGARDING FIREARMS OR PENDING CHARGES
3) NO COMMUNICATIONS BY ACCUSED WITH MEDIA
4) NO ATTENDANCE OR SPEAKING AT PUBLIC EVENTS
5) NO ATTENDANCE AT GUNSHOWS OR GUN STORES
6) ACCUSED TO BE GPS ANKLE MONITORED
7) ACCUSED TO SURRENDER ALL FIREARMS BELONGING TO ACCUSED TO LEGAL COUNSEL

COMMITMENT ISSUED. COURT REPORTER CINDY JONES PRESENT.

Problem solved:bolt:

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres what i see going down.

1- there are people looking for a reason to shut this ******* down.

2- he is dumb enough to give them this opportunity because he doesnt know the law

3- after he was asked to leave and the police submitted their report to the da they made contact with twin peaks and asked how much revenue came from alcohol

4- the dude at twin peaks was still pissed at little timmy and told the da it was over 50% of their revenue which constitutes alcohol as being the primary

5- after receivine an affadavit from twin peaks manager the da convinced the judge that 1272 was violated, which it was, and the judge signed a warrant and agreed to keep this dipshit out of the spotlight for a while so he doesnt **** up worse

6- this dipshit reminds me of the backstory behind the vegas shooter and I for one am glad someone had enough reason to set the brakes on the dumbshit bus.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to stay a step ahead.....

3f56ed96bdde580a9ce502f9de3d5d98.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1- there are people looking for a reason to shut this ******* down.

2- he is dumb enough to give them this opportunity because he doesnt know the law

3- after he was asked to leave and the police submitted their report to the da they made contact with twin peaks and asked how much revenue came from alcohol

4- the dude at twin peaks was still pissed at little timmy and told the da it was over 50% of their revenue which constitutes alcohol as being the primary

5- after receivine an affadavit from twin peaks manager the da convinced the judge that 1272 was violated, which it was, and the judge signed a warrant and agreed to keep this dipshit out of the spotlight for a while so he doesnt **** up worse

6- this dipshit reminds me of the backstory behind the vegas shooter and I for one am glad someone had enough reason to set the brakes on the dumbshit bus.

What does the over 50% have to do with anything?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Actually, wouldn't matter how much alcohol was sold, he carried a rifle into Twin Peaks, not his AR pistol. That is a clear violation of the law as only a person with a SDA permit can carry a handgun into an establishment where alcohol is sold but not the primary source of revenue.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, wouldn't matter how much alcohol was sold, he carried a rifle into Twin Peaks, not his AR pistol. That is a clear violation of the law as only a person with a SDA permit can carry a handgun into an establishment where alcohol is sold but not the primary source of revenue.
I guess i should have laid it out a little better maybe pretended like i was teaching a uti student in my comment...

The da has 2 possible routes if they can prove (or get twin peaks to go along) that alcohol is a primary at twin peaks. With both there is no way 2a tim and his team of ambulance chasers can technicality his retarded ass out of it.

Does it need to be said in even more simple terms because i'm not sure i can do that.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe what is being pointed out is that IF TwinkPeaks is a 51% alcohol business, there are actually two different charges possible.
1: carrying a rifle wear alcohol is served.
2: carrying a firearm where alcohol constitutes the business primary purpose.

Edit: this is why I asked in the other Harper thread lastnight if anyone knew if TwinPeaks was a 51% alcohol business.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was his AR 15 a handgun?
In Edmond and other places when he was baiting police prior to Nov 1. He was carrying a pistol with a brace and barrel like 15in long. It looked like a rifle from a distance. Not a 7 or 10in pistol.

Since the law passed all photos I saw were a rifle with adjustable carbine stock and carry handle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom