Tinfoil Hatters - was Sandy Hook a Hoax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't subscribe to a lot of conspiracy stuff, but I tend to question things that don't add up and for the life of me, there is still a ton that doesn't add up about Sandy Hook. It's been over a year now, and it looks like conspiracy theorists are getting their prayers answered - more and more strange stuff popping up about this case.

I think there's a lot of BS in this piece, but it's one of the most comprehensive tinfoil-hat articles I've seen and there is a lot of truth about the holes in the entire case and that fact doesn't sit well with me:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/07/top-ten-reasons-sandy-hook-was-an-elaborate-hoax/

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over fifty parents wake-up in the morning hoping that Sandy hook was an elaborate hoax. Then they have a hot depressing feeling rise from the pits of their stomachs because they know that it wasn't. They'll have that feeling for the rest of their lives.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over fifty parents wake-up in the morning hoping that Sandy hook was an elaborate hoax. Then they have a hot depressing feeling rise from the pits of their stomachs because they know that it wasn't. They'll have that feeling for the rest of their lives.

I thought the parents on the "news" were found out to be just actors?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a hoax, but wasn't the "lone shooter" foolishness they sold the public on.

This is kind of where I was hoping the conversation would go. I don't think the entire thing was faked, but there is a lot of BS about every aspect of the event itself, the case, and certainly the reporting/media surrounding it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom