Tinfoil Hatters - was Sandy Hook a Hoax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was not a hoax, but a false flag.

This - as was as the Boston Marathon bombing.

Anyone who can look at the Newtown fiasco and not be at least a little skeptical has got to be completely numb. The math on that charade doesn't add up at all to me. Yes, I believe people were killed. But the one dead kid with the AR15 didn't act alone. And the quick shuffling of information like a cat covering up **** by the MSM and the "authorities", the inordinate amount of evidence hiding and secrecy, and the blowing off of evidence of possible multiple suspects and people in places they shouldn't have been is a dead giveaway that the event wasn't masterminded by some Asperger's afflicted kid hiding in his bedroom. Not even close.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't subscribe to a lot of conspiracy stuff, but I tend to question things that don't add up and for the life of me, there is still a ton that doesn't add up about Sandy Hook. It's been over a year now, and it looks like conspiracy theorists are getting their prayers answered - more and more strange stuff popping up about this case.

I think there's a lot of BS in this piece, but it's one of the most comprehensive tinfoil-hat articles I've seen and there is a lot of truth about the holes in the entire case and that fact doesn't sit well with me:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/07/top-ten-reasons-sandy-hook-was-an-elaborate-hoax/

Have you checked on any of the assertions in the article yet?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess I had too much time on my hands today. Up until now I didn't give it a second thought, there was a school massacre and they all died, I just accepted it and didn't question it. There are some very good questions that need answers, but I don't think there are any.

Latest posts

Top Bottom