Tinfoil Hatters - was Sandy Hook a Hoax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could also post something about "Fast & Furious". All of the true believers in official stories will quickly back you in there being a cover up for there.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the 3rd time in this thread, are there ever any real flags?

I never believe what CNN/FOX/NBC throw out there but I don't sit around looking for ways to find a conspiracy. I don't even really have an opinion on this topic. I was just reading and like every other thread around here, "its a false flag" so I want to know if there ever any real flags.

That one's my fault - I meant to say "cover up" concerning OKC. It wasn't a false flag, but had lots of ties that made it too convenient to be just a couple of slack jaws, mad about the Waco incident. Which, by the way, was certainly an incident that was on the level.

For the record, the OKC incident did throw cold water oh the growing militia movement in the U.S., by blaming the actions on someone from a "white supremicist militia". Pretty much snuffed out anything "militia" for about 10 years or so.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That one's my fault - I meant to say "cover up" concerning OKC. It wasn't a false flag, but had lots of ties that made it too convenient to be just a couple of slack jaws, mad about the Waco incident. Which, by the way, was certainly an incident that was on the level.

For the record, the OKC incident did throw cold water oh the growing militia movement in the U.S., by blaming the actions on someone from a "white supremicist militia". Pretty much snuffed out anything "militia" for about 10 years or so.

Carol Howe, girlfriend of Tom Metzger, and member of a white supremicist militia, warned the FBI that the bombing was coming. Selective reporting or conspiracy?

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I have no doubts that the .Gov sways the info to help stop movements, influence the American's peoples feelings, and such. What I don't buy is when I hear people say the whole thing was a hoax, no one died, they just staged it to push gun laws.....I just think that is over the top. I'm not calling anyone out in particular at all, i just get tired of reading about it........Maybe I should just stop reading but what else am I gonna do?????

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carol Howe, girlfriend of Tom Metzger, and member of a white supremicist militia, warned the FBI that the bombing was coming. Selective reporting or conspiracy?

Selective reporting is something people do not want to hear. Most of the time is it selective reporting because it may not fit with what the news agency is trying to push. Some of the news agencies have been slanting the news a certain way for quite a while. It is not to help with a government cover up, it is because the heads of news agencies have been pushing certain agendas for years. So when a legitimate piece of news comes out that may show the other side of certain stories they elect to leave that important information out. I am more a believer in selective reporting than government cover up. As we have stated many times during the first 24hrs of certain tragedies the news agencies will put anything out to be the first to report it. The problem is that sometimes they are wrong. Too many conspiracy theorists try to make those wrong reports into a conspiracy. They try to make misreported facts match to the agenda they are pushing.

All news comes from a source that is trying to make money off of that news. All the people pushing conspiracy theories on websites/podcasts/youtube/tv/newspaper/magazines are trying to make money. Some are just starting so they are trying to make a name for themselves, others are multi billion $ corporations. How are the conspiracy theorists any different than the government? They both try to make large scale tragedies fit with the agenda they are trying to push.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can also not believe that this thread exists.

This is what I believe. There are 26 dead people from that school, 20 of them little children, and there are people in this world that don't have anything better to do with their time than make a mockery of their deaths. For some, without a stroll thru the carnage to see for themselves the blood and brains splattered on the walls, the death faces of the children, and the opportunity to walk thru the blood they will never believe it. I also believe to make a mockery of the lives of those that were lost is a despicable thing to do, and those that propagate this type of thing should be drug out behind the house and have the **** kicked out of them.

Bunch of sorry bastards. I truly don't have words strong enough for pricks like that.

Some people need less idle time for their brains to function.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I believe. There are 26 dead people from that school, 20 of them little children, and there are people in this world that don't have anything better to do with their time than make a mockery of their deaths. For some, without a stroll thru the carnage to see for themselves the blood and brains splattered on the walls, the death faces of the children, and the opportunity to walk thru the blood they will never believe it. I also believe to make a mockery of the lives of those that were lost is a despicable thing to do, and those that propagate this type of thing should be drug out behind the house and have the **** kicked out of them.

Bunch of sorry bastards. I truly don't have words strong enough for pricks like that.

tell us how you really feel.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom