Tinker BX had one sub $700 AR today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chief63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rough crowd. If I picked up a $700 AR, shot it a little and sold it for $900 I'd be freaking Santa Claus around here. Grow up.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rough crowd. If I picked up a $700 AR, shot it a little and sold it for $900 I'd be freaking Santa Claus around here. Grow up.

Welcome to OSA! It's kinda an initiation to be ridiculed mercilessly. Just take it with a grain of salt. It gets worse if you get butthurt about it. [Broken External Image]

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

That's a bit of a back track. You said you would have "flipped it for a tiny profit". That clearly indicated you would have purchased it with the intent of selling it for a profit. Saying that to a group of people that would love to simply find one for stock price is inviting scorn. Also, if you do not hold a FFL, it's illegal.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a bit of a back track. You said you would have "flipped it for a tiny profit". That clearly indicated you would have purchased it with the intent of selling it for a profit. Saying that to a group of people that would love to simply find one for stock price is inviting scorn. Also, if you do not hold a FFL, it's illegal.

It being illegal is the least of your problem on OSA. Probably be better for you to close your account now and start over.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Tinker BX and they had one sub $700 AR...guy in front of me grabbed it. Dammit. Don't need it, but would have flipped it for a tiny profit. All Glocks were $540. Cheaper than the used crap on armslist.
Yup, be glad you didn't say you infact bought the gun or I would be forced to send your IP address to one of my old colleagues at the OSBI.
You are the problem; why we have to pay premium prices for everything weapon related.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It didn't even happen, so who got gouged? Did I say I was going to flip it at 200%? You make assumptions.

You said it chief, not me. Don't brag about it then back track. If you buy and sell to make a profit its not legal. Does not matter the percentage.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the Tinker BX and they had one sub $700 AR...guy in front of me grabbed it. Dammit. Don't need it, but would have flipped it for a tiny profit. All Glocks were $540. Cheaper than the used crap on armslist.

Here, in case you forgot what you said. Pretty clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom