To the dude that married my ex-wife ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just gotta spread a little sunshine in this thread and say how amazing it is to be married to my incredibly wonderful wife. She wants me to buy more guns, spend time with the guys, and even plays video games with me. She loves fishing, and has a bigger tackle box and much better gear than I have (truth be told, what I have is hers too). She is carrying my son, and I can't imagine life without her.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know why crazy women are crazier than crazy men?? Because crazy women tend to hook up with crazy men and they have to raise the bar just to shake the crazy men off so they can move on to a sane man ... Got that??!? LOL ;)

Makes perfect sense.... ermm. I think. :scratch:

I just gotta spread a little sunshine in this thread and say how amazing it is to be married to my incredibly wonderful wife. She wants me to buy more guns, spend time with the guys, and even plays video games with me. She loves fishing, and has a bigger tackle box and much better gear than I have (truth be told, what I have is hers too). She is carrying my son, and I can't imagine life without her.

Good fer you, Mate!:thumbup3:

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blinocac200SX,
You know that we're all secretly jealous and envious of you and that we secretly are very happy for you :clap3:, but there will have to be a beat-down :scream: because of your bragging and rubbing our noses in the fact that you have a rare woman (a sort of unicorn) who is EXACTLY what we all want.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Some people just don't take marriage as seriously as others. At the ripe old age of 25 my college roommate has been married and divorced 3 times. I told him after the last one that I didn't care how many more times he's married, I'm not going to help him move anymore. lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

NO WAY ... There IS a limit to my generosity ... ;) (And I'd be saying that even if we were you guys' age ... No more babies for me!!)

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I occasionally get a late night (drunken) text or call from my ex. She crazy too, and engaged to someone else, she needs to stop. I don't know many men that act this way. What's up with women?????

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Go away. We're talking 'bout crazy wimmins in here and there is no room for your sunshine. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom