Took the MMPI today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with that stupid test is that there are some people who believe it actually says something about the person taking it. More psycho babble from the head shrink crowd.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a old Chief of Police who'd never taken it before. He called all of us and wanted to know if we could have a group study session. It was kinda hard to tell him this wasn't a test you could study for.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I couldn't get through one of those. The stupid would burn too much. I'd insist someone read it aloud and filled in my little circles on my behalf. That much writing would make my hands hurt...I'm old.

If they refused, I'd claim ageism!!!

Sure, I may not get the job, but at least I could have some fun.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never had to take it for a job, but I took a free online one out of curiosity a few years ago. It was accurate, and I even learned some things about myself. For instance, I never knew I was hypomanic. I'd never even heard of hypomania... but that was by far my most elevated scale. I read up on it and sure enough, it fits me to a T. Of course much of the results were unsurprising, such as that I have problems with authority and have what one of you pathetic mundanes would call an "exaggerated sense of self-importance." lol :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom