Top Shot 1000 Yard Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know...after this last episode, I think I've lost all respect for Ashley....for a guy in SO and the winner of a bronze star...he sure did look like a dick after jamie won the competition....I understand that is a competition, and those guys are all pumped up....but he sure didn't look professional to me trying to call Jami out, calling him a fake SEAL, when he never claimed to be one. And not shaking Jamie's hand....NO CLASS

And I agree with what you guys said about George...he's a major douche and if he was a "shooter", he wouldn't brag about it as much as he has.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the squid to take it all after the way the other guys have treated him. Granted, he hasn't made it easy on himself, not answering their questions about what he does in the Navy. He's a rescue swimmer, but he's being vague and acting like he's one of us Secret Squirrels. He jumps out of a helicopter, and picks up downed pilots, and MOBs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom