Top Shot 1000 Yard Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blckthree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy watching the show for the shooting and the different weapons they get to compete with. But when they go in the house and start their whine and cry sessions, it's time to hit the FF button on the DVR.

Mike

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Brian Zins (SP) will eventually be the winner. You can tell by watching that all of the other competitors know how good he is. I was pulling for Chris Reed but lost a lot of respect for all of them after last night. The blue team might have sucked but at least most of the time they sent up the most deserving people. I was kind of pulling for Jay last night to put a ringer in the military guys plans. The biggest dbag on the show is not George its Ashley. What has he done? He constantly shoots in the bottom yet avoids elimination by kissing a. My prediction is he will be the next to leave.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's my favorite left in it.
Don't know if Zins is my favorite, but I know he's dangerous to all that are left. I don't see him losing on his shooting, it will be some crazyass poker stage or a long sprint, etc.

It was funny how ashley BARELY hit Jamie's target during elimination....just goes to show......
I actually thought he missed for a second. :screwy:

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't figure out what they have against Jamie anyways.

I don't get it either?! All I can figure is that George wasn't satisfied with his answer to what he did in the Navy...... Who gives a crap what he did, quit being a douche!

I hope Jamie wins just to rub it in all the other idiots faces.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know what you watched, but it is nowhere near impossible to hit the first shot at 600 yards (or 1000 for that matter). I'm talking 10 and x rings too. In fact a good portion of F Class shooters (which is what the shot they took is most comparable to, ie. scoped, rested) hit the 10 ring on their first shot and it's only 10".

With the type of winds on top shot that day and w/o the luxury of having scopes semi dialed in for them I would say hell yea its tough at a 1000 yds for a sniper. Without observing previous shots i doubt it would be a "good portion", more like a select few.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't figure out what they have against Jamie anyways.

I don't know about the rest of 'em, but I think I'm dialed in to what George has against him....especially after reading George's posts over on the History Channel forum.

George is the typical, loud mouthed "I do cool sh$t, and I do it better than you" kinda guy. The fact they often don't do it better is lost on them. The military is rife with those types. They puff themselves up by putting others down.

George absolutely can't stand that Jamie doesn't talk about what he does, and it quietly eats him up that Jamie might have a cooler job than him.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of 'em, but I think I'm dialed in to what George has against him....especially after reading George's posts over on the History Channel forum.

George is the typical, loud mouthed "I do cool sh$t, and I do it better than you" kinda guy. The fact they often don't do it better is lost on them. The military is rife with those types. They puff themselves up by putting others down.

George absolutely can't stand that Jamie doesn't talk about what he does, and it quietly eats him up that Jamie might have a cooler job than him.

This right here^^^^^^!!!!! I couldn't have said it better!!! Go to Ft. Bragg, and mingle around the JFK special warfare area, you'll be hard pressed to find any George's there!! There might be a few at the front gate suffering from a sever a$$ whooping!

Latest posts

Top Bottom