Traffic Signs in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of the above are so correct, trying to keep my mouth shut but this just really aggravates this old guy. For one thing, I am never in a hurry. I have seen so many run RED lights especially from the left turn lane it disgusts me. I have been at my favorite Starbucks in OKC, NW HWY and Rockwell and seen EMSA ambulances have to wait ten seconds or more for the intersection to clear to make it through and this was early around 9 AM for many people, not for early for me. Many other times people run those lights, well, I won't say anymore, they are not always on their cell phones but they act as if they are thumbing their noses at all else. Wish I had my late father in law's tank of a station wagon, I would do something about it, but I donated it.

Last edited:

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit that I find it pretty annoying when people pretend like I'm not there when I'm driving down the highway and the decide they want to get snuggly and share my spot on the highway. What probably annoys me 10x more is when people, while driving down probably a half-mile long on ramp to the highway decide that RIGHT AT where the on ramp connects to the highway, they're gonna STOP. That's more than just annoying, that's straight-up dangerous when it's a collector-distributor and people might just be trying to take that exit from the highway. That you know, has a car STOPPED right in the middle of it because they are retarded and don't know to merge.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit that I find it pretty annoying when people pretend like I'm not there when I'm driving down the highway and the decide they want to get snuggly and share my spot on the highway. What probably annoys me 10x more is when people, while driving down probably a half-mile long on ramp to the highway decide that RIGHT AT where the on ramp connects to the highway, they're gonna STOP. That's more than just annoying, that's straight-up dangerous when it's a collector-distributor and people might just be trying to take that exit from the highway. That you know, has a car STOPPED right in the middle of it because they are retarded and don't know to merge.

Thank you, Kat. Stop in the middle!!!!!!! And good to see you are still out there.
The old one

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been meaning to stop by and burn through some ammo and bring you a cup o' joe! No time for such things of late. I am ferociously job-hunting, my contract is up next week!

Well, you know I always appreciate the cup of Jo'. Let us know how the job search goes, I can't imagine your not finding one with your credentials, but I can imagine you can be picky and find what you want. As I said, keep us up to date and where you go to. Thanks. Good to hear from ya' Kiddo.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MY fav is when someone else pulls a bonehead move and you get beside them and they look at you like your the d-m-ass!!

When i screw up......thats when im glad i got dark windows!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom