Traveling to foreign countries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

okchief

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow it's crazy how many rights people have lost in almost every other country.. Hopefully we can stop this type of thing from happening in the great USA. But things aren't looking so good with the pansy world we live in...

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I travel a lot in my work, US and out of country, I just buy something when I get where are I'm going. And leave em behind when I leave. Cheap and easy.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I have bad knees. I need a good sturdy cane in order to get around. My cane is solid oak, very hard and very light.
An older Martial Arts teacher blew out his knee. While in rehab he got to thinking about all the weapons he taught his student to use. He realized than none of them could be carried around without drawing a lot of unwanted attention.
He then got to thinking about his cane. You can take a cane anywhere and nobody gives you a second look.
There are many martial arts techniques that teach "stick fighting". All of the skills taught in stick fighting transfer directly to the defensive use of a cane.
I have carried my cane in Federal Court. I have carried my cane past the TSA and aboard airplanes. I have carried my cane into the police station.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I have bad knees. I need a good sturdy cane in order to get around. My cane is solid oak, very hard and very light.
An older Martial Arts teacher blew out his knee. While in rehab he got to thinking about all the weapons he taught his student to use. He realized than none of them could be carried around without drawing a lot of unwanted attention.
He then got to thinking about his cane. You can take a cane anywhere and nobody gives you a second look.
There are many martial arts techniques that teach "stick fighting". All of the skills taught in stick fighting transfer directly to the defensive use of a cane.
I have carried my cane in Federal Court. I have carried my cane past the TSA and aboard airplanes. I have carried my cane into the police station.

You make a couple of good points above. I may have to invest in a non-hiking style walking stick or cane.

Latest posts

Top Bottom