Trump admits he is taking hydroxichloroquine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So about 6+ weeks ago, the Fear Factory was crying about supply issues. I have yet to see anything since. Don't we have a stockpile here in Oklahoma even?

My only knowledge of the situation is personal. A very dear friend and coworker of mine has lupus and her doctor had to jump through hoops and pull strings to help get her last prescription filled.

But again, I don’t take issue with POTUS being administered it as a precaution. It just should have been treated as more of a delicate piece of info, like the protective measures available on AF1 etc...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I did a Google search for a news story in just the last couple of days I saw on one of the news channels. It was a doctor stating that 100% of her COVID patients recovered in just a matter of hours, like 5 to 8 hours after she administers hydroxychloroquine to them and just how dramatic the results are with it.

I went 12 pages deep in the search results looking and I never did find that video. What I did find was all kinds of stories that state it's not effective at all from back in FEB/MAR/APR and TONS of hits on Trump stating he's taking it now. I mean I would have thought that the results would have been somewhat sorted by date and/or relevance, but it had result after result of old stories from earlier in the year jumbled in with the latest hair on fire Trump bombshell. Funny how that works ain't it?

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I did a Google search for a news story in just the last couple of days I saw on one of the news channels. It was a doctor stating that 100% of her COVID patients recovered in just a matter of hours, like 5 to 8 hours after she administers hydroxychloroquine to them and just how dramatic the results are with it.

I went 12 pages deep in the search results looking and I never did find that video. What I did find was all kinds of stories that state it's not effective at all from back in FEB/MAR/APR and TONS of hits on Trump stating he's taking it now. I mean I would have thought that the results would have been somewhat sorted by date and/or relevance, but it had result after result of old stories from earlier in the year jumbled in with the latest hair on fire Trump bombshell. Funny how that works ain't it?

I may have seen the video you are talking about. It was a woman doctor who I believe is in the Dallas area. She said many of her parients had gone to ER's and their own docs and were told to go home and isolate. that they came to her as a sort of last resort and she treated them with this drug and a couple of shots of antibiotics and all got better in a matter of hours.

That the drug had not been approved for treatinh C19 but she didn't care.

EDIT: I found the Doctor and her speech by google-ing, her name is Dr. Ivette Lozano,

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have seen the video you are talking about. It was a woman doctor who I believe is in the Dallas area. She said many of her parients had gone to ER's and their own docs and were told to go home and isolate. that they came to her as a sort of last resort and she treated them with this drug and a couple of shots of antibiotics and all got better in a matter of hours.

That the drug had not been approved for treatinh C19 but she didn't care.
That sounds like the one. I wasn't paying real close attention but remember bits of it. I was wanting to watch it again, hence the google search.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in Viet Nam, we had something everyone called "mararia pills". They were in open bowls on every table of mess halls, we would take handfulls to take to the field. Armed Forces Radio reminded everyone to take them about 50 times a day (it seemed).

Now I wonder if they were this stuff, taken to prevent malaria.

Anyone know?
So about 6+ weeks ago, the Fear Factory was crying about supply issues. I have yet to see anything since. Don't we have a stockpile here in Oklahoma even?
Israel sent something like 6 million doses awhile back . The shortage is media contrived.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only knowledge of the situation is personal. A very dear friend and coworker of mine has lupus and her doctor had to jump through hoops and pull strings to help get her last prescription filled.

But again, I don’t take issue with POTUS being administered it as a precaution. It just should have been treated as more of a delicate piece of info, like the protective measures available on AF1 etc...

My aunt has Lupus, no issues with her getting it and we'd sure as hell hear about it if she did because she'd be blaming Trump.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no shortage of it now.

It's also not a magic bullet for CV. Plenty of people take it and still have serious illness - including several of my patients. It didn't 'cure' them, certainly not in a matter of hours. Maybe some people have had some cases like that... but I've not seen or heard of it, and I've actually treated people WITH this illness, firsthand, WITH these drugs, firsthand. We've still had plenty die while being treated with it, right here in my community and my clinic. Can it help? I dunno, maybe. It was worth a try, but in my personal experience, it's not some miracle cure, and I can't even say for sure it really does anything.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...after-restricting-access-to-the-drug-n2566360

Situations like Nevada are why your friend is having trouble.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t doubt it.

My point was that presidential protective measures are usually treated as closely guarded information. So is personal healthcare information. I don’t see why he needed to release this information.

This is one of those times that Trump opened his mouth about something that will expose him to attacks (whether the attacks are justified or not) and then he’ll complain about being attacked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom