Trump just keeps trying to lose.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell Trump got away with it until he decided to run for office.
Exactly!

This isn't out of character for Trump. He has a long history of misogyny.
As I mentioned before, there were loud cheers during the debate when he said "only Rosey Odonnell".

It only became an issue when he rose to the top of the GOP polls.
Now something has to be done to remove the Donald because he is perceived as a threat to the GOP establishment.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're a year from the RNC and you are worried about how Trump is a plant. Crazy... Trump is not electable, but he's doing some good things, pissing on PC and calling out the RINOs. I'm liking the show.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the Trump popularity and have 6 1/2 years of anger like many of his supporters. I don't buy into the Clinton/Trump conspiracy, but it doesn't really matter if it was planned or not. Trump would love running as a 3rd party candidate and this will put the Dems right back in the Oval Office. This is bad news for our dear country.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the Trump popularity and have 6 1/2 years of anger like many of his supporters. I don't buy into the Clinton/Trump conspiracy, but it doesn't really matter if it was planned or not. Trump would love running as a 3rd party candidate and this will put the Dems right back in the Oval Office. This is bad news for our dear country.
I would say that the best way to avoid that scenario is to give the man a fair chance on a level playing field.
Trump has already said the only way he would run independent is if he didn't feel he was treated fairly by the GOP establishment.

What happened on that debate stage last Thursday though was a long ways from a fair and balanced approach to the debate.
It started off with embarrassing Trump by asking a question that would force him to raise his hand when he has already made his position on that topic well known.
That was followed by more questions meant to embarrass him rather than give him a chance to explain his policy positions.

If the GOP insiders and Roger Ailes wanted to force Trump to run as an independent I can't think of a better way to do it than what they have done so far.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'm not a trump supporter , I believe he is just being who he is, which to me is better than these politicians who pretend to be whatever they need to be to get elected then ignore the will of the people who sent them there

With Trump's temperament and his tendency to change his views, how do you know that he isn't about the same as "these politicians?" What's to keep him from winning the office and then doing just like all the others? Like you, I'm not a Trump supporter, and in fact, haven't even decided which candidate on the Republican side I prefer. Trump tends to "shoot from the hip" with regards to others, especially anyone that criticizes him. That's what concerns me if he were to be elected and be in charge of foreign policy and affairs.

If he were reading anything on Oklahoma's firearms forums, he'd probably be dissing the whole state of Oklahoma. At least, he'd probably be dissing me because I'm leery of him.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say that the best way to avoid that scenario is to give the man a fair chance on a level playing field.
Trump has already said the only way he would run independent is if he didn't feel he was treated fairly by the GOP establishment.

What happened on that debate stage last Thursday though was a long ways from a fair and balanced approach to the debate.
It started off with embarrassing Trump by asking a question that would force him to raise his hand when he has already made his position on that topic well known.
That was followed by more questions meant to embarrass him rather than give him a chance to explain his policy positions.

If the GOP insiders and Roger Ailes wanted to force Trump to run as an independent I can't think of a better way to do it than what they have done so far.

You know, I do believe the moderators also asked probing, perhaps even embarrassing questions of some of the others as well. (Sorry, I can't recall every question and to whom it was addressed, or I'd be more specific.) Too bad, that's what ANY televised debate is all about. Perhaps you forgot Candy Crowley's comment to Mitt Romney that Obama was right, even though she immediately after the debate (and conveniently, off the televised debate stage) apologized for being wrong. She certainly seemed to be trying to embarrass Romney, or else she would have kept her mouth shut. Oh, and when the other networks do their debates, do you really think they won't be asking probing questions?

How about you quit trying to blame Republicans and FOX News. Trump's words that "he'll only run third party if he's not treated fairly" is simply a smoke screen. I'd venture that he has long decided to run third party if he can't win the Republican nomination, not simply because he wasn't treated fairly. Besides, do you suppose in his entire business career that he has always treated others fairly? I seriously doubt it, based on what he tweets all the time.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You know, I do believe the moderators also asked probing, perhaps even embarrassing questions of some of the others as well. (Sorry, I can't recall every question and to whom it was addressed, or I'd be more specific.) Too bad, that's what ANY televised debate is all about. Perhaps you forgot Candy Crowley's comment to Mitt Romney that Obama was right, even though she immediately after the debate (and conveniently, off the televised debate stage) apologized for being wrong. She certainly seemed to be trying to embarrass Romney, or else she would have kept her mouth shut. Oh, and when the other networks do their debates, do you really think they won't be asking probing questions?

How about you quit trying to blame Republicans and FOX News. Trump's words that "he'll only run third party if he's not treated fairly" is simply a smoke screen. I'd venture that he has long decided to run third party if he can't win the Republican nomination, not simply because he wasn't treated fairly. Besides, do you suppose in his entire business career that he has always treated others fairly? I seriously doubt it, based on what he tweets all the time.
Well I guess they could have asked Jeb why he speaks more Spanish than English when he is at home, by his own admission.
But they didn't do that. Did they?

Latest posts

Top Bottom