Trump just keeps trying to lose.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its probably kind of good they asked the hard questions at this point. They are out, and the MSM don't have any thing to do but repeat them. The candidates have time to develop a strategy.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're a year from the RNC and you are worried about how Trump is a plant. Crazy... Trump is not electable, but he's doing some good things, pissing on PC and calling out the RINOs. I'm liking the show.

Gosh I guess your right....Kinda like "What me worry?".....So what if Trump pulls a Ross Perot and hands the election to Hillary...I'm sure she will be a strong supporter of FBT.

Probably one of your best customers!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gosh I guess your right....Kinda like "What me worry?".....So what if Trump pulls a Ross Perot and hands the election to Hillary...I'm sure she will be a strong supporter of FBT.

Probably one of your best customers!

If that happens, do you thing the RNC will regret not supporting Trump's run as a Republican? I don't. They're too stupid and arrogant to get the message that so many GOP voters are trying to send them. :(

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They also didn't ask Christie about Bridgegate or Scott Walker about the reason for his recall election. On Jeb, they literally asked about the one serious issue he has that almost no one would be aware of or even understand.

Yes, we can blame FOX or the GOP if Trump runs 3rd party, so long as they keep trying to shut him out. Saying he'll do it regardless is NOT a good reason to give him a valid reason to do so. :(

Great points. It was a witch hunt, no question.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd love to be a fly on the wall while Reince Preibus is on the phone with Roger Ailes, trying to figure out what to do with The Donald. As far as I'm concerned, the GOP and FOX can kiss my ass at this point! :NO:

They want to ignore him but he's gold for their ratings... Highest rated news show when Hannity had him on the other night. He's not a part of the establishment they support, Jeb is. But from a business perspective, they cannot ignore him and so far, warring with him has only helped him. Yup, they're in a tight spot for sure.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of very good points in this thread....I just can't bring myself to believe he is genuine...I still believe he is a Demo plant.

If he announces a 3rd party run...its over.

I will gladly stand up for correction if it turns out differently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom