Trump pardoned former sheriff Joe Arpaio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that was the judge who originally issued the injunction. There have been at least four judges involved with this: the one who issued the injunction, two who found Arpaio guilty of civil contempt, and Judge Snow, who found him guilty of criminal contempt.

I'm sure they were all out to get Arpaio, though. It's a vast left-wing conspiracy.

Nope. Snow.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if this is wrong it is nowhere near what the pardons of Clinton and Obama were like. I also dont think enforcing our immigration laws should be a crime. Glad he pardoned him

Exactly and when the feds are refusing to enforce the law someone else has to do it.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
....Yet these same people..lawyers, liberal teachers, social workers, general do-gooders... when reporting a crime/ especially assault ...will remark....I don't know what I did for them to rob/beat me/ steal from me....don't they know who I am...I was trying to help them....or ...they really are misunderstood "kids".....sure prisons are full of them ....kids.

....have a cup of coffee, you need to wake up before it is to late.

.....next time they are a victim of a crime,....call a social worker, see how that works out for you. Sure they will protect you from these...."teens, peaceful protesters, & civil violators"......but don't take my word. Step out into the real world for a few.

....Like I said, walk a mile in my shoes, well.....maybe Bruce Jenner would....but you get the point.
why do you say teachers are liberals?

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry I stand to be corrected, Most teachers, that I knew in Chicago were liberals as are the unions they belong to. ....Not all teachers ....but most of them are. The go along to get along crowd we would call them.
I bet you see a lot more liberals in Chicago, regardless of their profession.

Latest posts

Top Bottom