Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's untrue? I've had vaccine reactions while I was serving my country. I don't want them again. Despite the claims of official medical science who claims vaccines are safe, Alex Jones has some interesting information, to include insight that vaccine manufacturers have zero liability in case you are injured. Why do these manufacturers have no liability?
The problem is, merely saying AJ's name shuts off peoples minds because the MSM has hung him out to dry. Whatever Media or "Science" says, people do without question.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's untrue? I've had vaccine reactions while I was serving my country. I don't want them again. Despite the claims of official medical science who claims vaccines are safe, Alex Jones has some interesting information, to include insight that vaccine manufacturers have zero liability in case you are injured. Why do these manufacturers have no liability?

so- called disease is untrue. Didn’t isolate the virus is un true.
I never said you had to take it, just the opposite. Naming Alex Jones to justify anti-vaccine is just dumb.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve always recommend to patients they should speak with physician experts about the vaccine and then decide if they want it.

okgunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had physicians in the Army tell me I must take the full series of anthrax shots. They threatened me with an Article 15. I was in the hospital with a full fever they could not get down for a month. As I was ready to take my third shot, the next physician asked my why I was sent to the hospital and I told my my story. Point is even physicians even have differences of opinion. And lay people can research. Remember, "my body, my choice"? There are plenty of physicians for their own reasons who do not recommend the shots.
Do you operate a computer? Well do you have a computer science degree or can you form an opinion without one.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one said you had to take the vaccine, for the 10th time. It’s your choice for the 10th time. Research, talk to experts & then decide. Nobody cares either way

okgunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the 10th time, people have personal reasons. You may not like them, but they form decisions based on facts that are important to THEM, with sources THEY trust, based on THEIR experience. Children name call.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the 10th time, people have personal reasons. You may not like them, but they form decisions based on facts that are important to THEM, with sources THEY trust, based on THEIR experience. Children name call.

i may not like them? I don’t care either way. Never name called either.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings,
I took the second shot last Thursday. I was told that I might have a more robust reaction. I did, but since I view most of my troubles by how I felt after having my chest cut open. So it was ok. Plan for 48 hours of downtime. Just in case. I should have. But, cows know nothing about Covid. I saw enough on the Ambulance that I was ready. Stay well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom