Tulsa neighborhoods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is kind of a vague location, but...

One of the girls that helps with Sweetie will be doing inventory at a store on 21st street in Tulsa this week (sorry, that's all the "details" I have). Are there areas on that street that might be dangerous?

Am guessin it's not a short street, so this may be more/less like asking how long is a piece of string... :/

Thanks,
Mac

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is kind of a vague location, but...

One of the girls that helps with Sweetie will be doing inventory at a store on 21st street in Tulsa this week (sorry, that's all the "details" I have). Are there areas on that street that might be dangerous?

Am guessin it's not a short street, so this may be more/less like asking how long is a piece of string... :/

Thanks,
Mac
Much like most of tulsa, there's nice parts of 21st and not-so-nice parts. 21st/Utica is premier, 21st/Garnett, no-so-premier.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda figured as much. I'll see her this evening and pass that along. :thumb:

Thanks. :drunk2:
I dunno --- maybe I'm biased but I don't ever typically feel unsafe in most areas in Tulsa. Maybe because the "bad parts" are ones that I've "lived in" in the past. That said, I will tend to be more watchful in some parts than others since I'm not from that block anymore.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I lived in an appartment 31 years ago off 91st and Memorial. South I guess? It was a nice area then and there was nothing but fields to the south so I was on the edge o town. Its all built up now but looks like nice housing.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in an appartment 31 years ago off 91st and Memorial. South I guess? It was a nice area then and there was nothing but fields to the south so I was on the edge o town. Its all built up now but looks like nice housing.
I was supposed to move into a house in that area this weekend but the water lines broke under the slab during the artic blast and killed that so now I'm scrambling to find a place

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sunchase, at 93rd and Memorial?

Latest posts

Top Bottom