Tulsa terrorism!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Responding to "wisdom would dictate . . ."

When driving on an Interstate where there is limited points to exit, how in the hell is one to know that somewhere ahead is a crowd of loonies trying to block traffic, and thus avoid "getting close to an area where there is a likelihood of confrontation"?

I use my Google Maps with traffic overlay when I travel home. Gives me a real-time heads up so I can find the quickest route through OKC. Really, it's a super useful tool.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
However, he said in this environment "wisdom would dictate not even getting close to an area where there is a likelihood of confrontation."
That's what I did this morning--I checked the local news sources just so I could avoid this horseshit. I have better things to do with my time than dodge jackwagons that want to play real life Frogger.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw these folks on the news yesterday in Greenwood. The majority probably 70% of these fools in Tulsa are young 20s white folks. Clearly all their public schooling and higher education has enlightened them.

If I was the guy pulling the horse trailer. I would be trying to sue the worthless a$$ police and city government for letting an interstate get blocked and my property damaged. WHY THE #$#$% were cops on the backside of the protest instead of before it to tell this guy exit or go a different route?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a gasoline tank truck, correct? .....seems prudent to keep going slowly through the crowd of protesters instead of hoping no one sets you on fire.

I think you are thinking of the semi-truck with fuel trailer that was going through the protesters in St. Paul, MN. No protesters were harmed, but they apparently beat the truck driver and he was also being investigated by the police. Supposedly, the highway was supposed to have been closed, but the truck went on anyway.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Responding to "wisdom would dictate . . ."

When driving on an Interstate where there is limited points to exit, how in the hell is one to know that somewhere ahead is a crowd of loonies trying to block traffic, and thus avoid "getting close to an area where there is a likelihood of confrontation"?
Even though it's just common sense, I'd give this post a thousand likes if it were possible. :thumb:

But I guess it's only common sense if ya actually have some... :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom